Chapter 34: Pretty please with a Paul on top?

CASSIES POV

I walk back down the steps from the flat with a bin bag full of clothes,makeup,hair products, photos and all my other stuff, I wasn't actually sure on how much I'd actually need for the tour, or what I'd need.

"Cassie?" I hear Louis' voice from top steps. I look up to see him bearing 3 more bags, and a suitcase. I stifle a laugh and Louis raises an eyebrow.

"When I said pack a lot, I didn't mean everything!" He says, his expression serious. I grin cheekily back up at him causing him to chuckle.

"Packing a lot for guys is completely different for packing girls!" I remark, we get caught in each others gaze for a moment before Louis hauls the bags down the stairs, I drop my own bags and run up the steps one by one to grab a bag from him before he dropped one.

"Thanks, I'm strong but 3 bags of clothes and a suitcase isn't exactly easy, I mean I could probably carry it if I had an extra hand, because I am strong, my arms are like the muscliest out of all the boys-" I stop Louis and start to giggle.

"What?!" Louis turns to face me.

"Nothing, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole!" I reply, Louis frowns and pouts before kissing me quickly on the cheek and walking down a few more steps.

"Come on then,slow coach!" Louis remarks, I smile and follow him down,picking up the other bags I had left on the platform before the second set of stairs. When we reach the car I chuck my bags in the boot and spin around,Louis behind me,he also chucks my bags in the bag,with a little more care than I had done.

"So how long is the tour for?" I ask, Louis grins.

"Er, well it's for the most part of the year," I raise my eyebrows, a year?! Louis stammers out a load more words after seeing my expression.

"I know I know,it's a long time,we have short breaks inbetween and everything,and you don't have to come around everywhere you can always come back here then get a flight back to where we are if you like but-" I stop Louis rambling by taking a step towards him and planting a kiss on his lips,my hands pressed onto his torso.

"Did that mean its all good or?" Louis starts,I put my finger to his lips.

"Yes it's all good! I just didn't know it was that long, but as long as we get some breaks I'm thrilled,but we do still have to ask Paul yet? I've got all this stuff regardless to the fact that we've found out whether it's actually okay?!" I laugh, letting what I just said sink in, I frown and bite my lip, what if Paul and management didn't let me travel with the boys? It might be hectic, mayhem even.

"Even though you look cute while you bite your lip, what's up? Don't worry about asking Paul Cass! He probably knows by now we've been dating and as long as you don't make a mess or keep me up when I'm meant to be sleeping, he should be fine!" Louis says,adding a cheeky wink, I laugh hesitantly before he jumps in front of me and opens the car door for me. I leave a peck on his cheek before climbing in the car, the first thing I do is pull down the mirror and check my reflection, my long brown hair needed to be trimmed,but apart from that,I was looking good for me.

"Girrrrrllll you look damn fine" Louis purrs in his best 'American' accent, I giggle and reply back.

"Nawwt as fine as you babe"

Louis chuckles then puts the key in the ignition.

"TO PAUL!" Louis yells, then pulls out from the parking.

----- 

LOUIS POV

I glance over to Cassie every now and again while we drive to '1DHQ' in other words,a relatively fancy building where Paul and the rest of management were. Cassie was fiddling with her fingers and occupying herself, she looked quite nervous, and her nervous rubbed off on me as I listened the thousands of thoughts run into my head, like what if Paul declined for Cassie to come with us, I wouldn't see her for a year. A whole year. Unless she flew out too us in the breaks,but that would be hardly long enough to properly see her. A whole year? Talk about a long distant relationship. Would it even work out? I shake my head at the thoughts and take in a sharp breath before pulling into the carpark next to the building.