Chapter 2.

He was sitting next to me. This boy- this man- that I've had dreams about. I've dreamed of marrying. He took up my life. He was my world. This dream was sitting next to me.

My breath quickened and my heart raced along with my mind. Thoughts filled and racked my brain. 'Do i say something? Maybe he wants to be left alone. Ugh, i have to say something. Get ahold of yourself, Rhiannon!'

His scent lingered in the air like a ghost haunting me. Niall smelt of axe, the ocean, and sweat. I was delighted with the surprise of perfection. He seemed to notice me staring. It was quite obvious. We were the only two people in the "theatre". His body stiffened as he reached his hand across the three foot distance separating us.

"Ello, I'm Niall." He stated, his voice dripping in that thick Irish accent.

'Play it cool, Rhi. Be smart and cheeky' I thought to myself. It was so stressful  that while trying to compose myself enough to get a simple sentence out, i merely broke out in a sweat.

"Rhiannon. It's amazing to finally meet you." I play off smoothly.

"Finally?" He gets a weird look on his face and raises one of his gorgeous eyebrows. He continues, "Are you a fan?"

Inside? Im screaming. No, shrieking! Totally fangirling.

Outside? I'm a sophisticated, composed young woman. I can do this.

"Well, yes. No. Er, kind of. I was when i was a teenager. Eh, who am i kidding. I'm a huge fan." I babble when im nervous....if you haven't noticed.

I finally look up to see the amused look on Niall's face.

"Well, nice to meet you too, love." He smiled into the sentence. His braces have been long gone."Would you mind joining me for coffee?"