Chapter 10

-April sometime-

The day had gone amazing. Alyssa and I were able to catch up. Turns out she had met Harry in a Starbucks and they just clicked. It was actually a really cute story. Danielle and Liam were as sweet as I always imagined. We went out for about 2 hours to get some food. That was okay. We did have a good amount of people interrupt us but, I probably would too seeing as they are world famous still.

It’s been a little over a week since we met up with everyone and Niall has been over my apartment a lot just to hang out. I’m finishing up school with some online classes but I have 1 class left on campus. When I come back from class, I usually find Niall in my kitchen or sleeping on my couch. It’s crazy to think it’s only been a week and a half since we met. We are insanely comfortable with each other. I can trust him.

It’s Wednesday around noon when Niall comes over. He knocks politely and I let him in. On the way in, he gives me a hug and walks over and plops himself on the couch. I follow after him.

“No shoes on the couch, Ni.” I say.

“Sorry! Sorry! I forget.” Niall gives me apologetic look and slides his kicks off. He had forgotten every time I told him but, oh well. I lift his legs up from the couch and sit down then place his legs back down so they were resting on mine. In the past few days, it became a habit to sit like this.

“Rhiannon?” Niall asked, interrupting my thoughts. I turn my head towards him to look at him and raise one eyebrow. I used to practice raising it in the mirror years ago.

“Niall.” I say more than ask.

“How about we do somethin’ today? We’ve been sitting around and I’m tired of it.” Niall’s accent is still thick as ever.

“Sure, why not? What’d you have in mind?”

“Beach. It’s been too long.”

“Niall! It’s April. It is way too cold to go to the beach! And the day is already half gone. Not to mention, I have class tomorrow! No.” I protest. April in the north is still really cold. If I still have to wear a long sleeve and a jacket, then it is too cold for the beach.

“Oh, c’mon! Stop being such a girl. The beach is still great when it’s cold. Take it from someone who lives where it’s cold all the time.” Niall argues back.

I groan. The beach is not okay. The sand gets everywhere. Also, if you go swimming, there are sharks and fish. You could get pulled off in the ocean and die or get carried to a different country. No, that’s not the way I roll. But, Niall seemed adamant about going and there’s not changing his mind when he sets it to something he wants.

“Fine.” I grumble.

Niall jumps up off me and runs around my fairly spacious loft for a victory lap screaming, “WOOO-HOOO!” over and over again. It was actually quite amusing.

After Niall had calmed down, we packed everything we needed for the day trip. We had to run to the store and grab a few things but that only took about 10 minutes.

“Hey, what time is your class tomorrow?” Niall asks out of the blue while we’re packing.

“You’ve been with me more than a week and you still don’t know? Okay.” I laugh, “But it’s promptly at 4. Why?”

“Wanna stay overnight? It only takes an hour and a half to get there. We can get back in plenty of time.” Niall suggested.

“Sure. I’m already dreading this enough.” I say with a somewhat bitter laugh.

“Okay, we have to stop at my place then, so I can get clothes.”

Sure enough, when we got done packing my stuff, we got in my car, which I never used considering its NYC. He drives us over to his place and parks on the road. A trip that should have been 5 minutes turned out to be 15 because of New York traffic.

“Home, sweet home.” Niall says as he opened the door. It honestly was huge. He had told me that he only stays here occasionally. He has a house back in Ireland and an apartment in England somewhere.

“Holy shh, it’s so big!” I say to Niall who made his way to his room.

“That’s what she said.” Niall's loud laughter filled the loft.

Some things never change.

**Authors note!!**

So i know its short but its because its leading to a big chapter. (: Im excited. Thank you so so so much for reading. i love you all. Follow my twitter and tweet me saying that youre reading.(: love to hear from yall.(: @Lyssa1Dbabes

-Lyssa, xx