Chapter 3

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Let me be the first to say, I miss being noticed. Yeah, the boys and I are still doing things together, as a band. We're still the best of mates.Liam got married to Danielle just a short 2 years ago. Louis and Eleanor were close to getting hitched. We all sensed it. Harry was still the flirt but every once in a while some girl would catch his eye and they'd stay together for 6 months to a year. Zayn still kept to himself but he's had a steady girlfriend, Myranda, for about a year and a half as far as we all knew.

As for me, im still the loner. I'm still waiting for that perfect girl to take my breath away with a single blink of the eyes. Im perfectly okay with that....or was. This girl in the theatre. She took my breath. She practically knocked the air out of me.

So i turned the charm on. i asked her for coffee.

Rhiannon. Thats what she told me. Even her named complimented her so. She's one of those girls that (here comes the corny) didnt know she was beautiful. But it was the truth.

*Rhiannons P.O.V.*

Niall Horan asked me to get coffee with me.

I agreed.

Holy.

Crap.

We finished the film off, having scooted slightly toward each other. I couldnt pay any attention whatsoever to whatever was on the screen. It was my favorite artist. The film pretty much covered everything i already knew.

The room goes silent and the lights go up. Im snapped back to reality.

And thats when i start hyperventilating. My breath become heavy and my eyelids flutter uncontrollably. I manage to look down at my water bottle realizing i hadnt eaten or drank anything all morning. My lids start fluttering even more to the point where the last thing i see and hear is Niall Horan calling out my name.