Chapter 7

The whole ride to the surprise, I was a ball of nerves. I had intense butterflies and I kept looking over at Niall, who was driving. He seemed to be getting a laugh out of it.

“Will you just calm down and relax?” Niall says with a chuckle.

“I can’t! I hate surprises.” I say in response.

“I’ll keep that in mind. Trust me, Rhi, this is a surprise you’ll like. You said you were a fan, right?”

Over the past 2 days. We had gotten to know each other a lot better.  Of course, not completely. I believe people have to earn my trust. I’m not just going to give away everything I have. Still, I felt so comfortable with him.

After a few minutes of silence, I ask “When are we gunna be there?”

“Please don’t tell you you’re one of those people that ask that every 2 minutes?”

Maybe if I ask enough or annoy him enough I’ll get my answer, I think. Oh, I’m so evil.

“Are we there yet...Are we there yet...Are we there yet...How about now?” I repeat with a smirk.

“Why don’t you act like the 23 year old you are?” He says, laughing. I know he’s joking, but it strikes up something in me.  I’m insecure. I hate feeling like I’m annoying or even being a pest. My worst fear is being rejected.

“Sorry.” I mutter. I turn my head out the window and leave myself to my own thoughts.

Niall must have noticed because he grabs my hand. “Rhiannon, hey. What’s wrong?” He says with concern in his eyes.

“Nothing, I’m fine.” I don’t bother to take my hand away. Like I said, I feel completely comfortable with him.

With that, He reached over and switched on the radio.

“Hey there, listeners! Todays supposed to be gorgeous! For those of you going to the beach, we got an oldie but goodie! So here we are with What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction!” The radio interviewer says with spunk. I hear the familiar tune and feel a smile spread across my face. I look over to Niall who is already looking at me with a bobbing head.

I immediately laugh.

You’re insecure. Don’t know what for. You’re turning heads when you walk into the do-oh-or!

Niall and I scream the entire song at the top of our lungs. By the end of the song, I was in a good mood and Niall had the biggest smile on his face. “Rhiannon, we’re here.”

“We are? But this is just a hotel” I was confused to say the least.

“Just trust me, love.” Niall says with a wink.

We both get out of the car and he grabs my hand and practically pulls me inside, into the elevator.

“Should I be nervous?” I ask.

He simply laughs and shrugs. We get off on the 10th floor and he runs to the end of the hallway.

“Ready?” Niall asks. The butterflies intensify as he smiles and looks at me.  I nod, at loss for words.

He knocks on the door and it immediately opens.

I’m completely shocked at what I see. Or shall I say who I see.

Authors note!**

Hey guys. Im so sorry i havent updated! Ive been going through some stuff. Thank you SOOOOO much for all the reads. Please vote and comment! i would love to have suggestions.(: Oh and go read the other stories on our page. i love you guys.(:

-Lyssa.