Chapter 21

Author's Note.

Hey, guys. It has been a while. I'm really sorry to all of you who have waited and thank you to all who have stayed. I guess i kind of fell out of love with writing and One Direction for a while. I went to my first concert and it was incredible. I got to see my loves and plus 5SOS. If you haven't heard them, go check them out. There will be a link on the side. Anyways, my love for 1D has been awakened. I really missed this fandom and writing too. I hope I haven't disappointed any of you. I am really really sorry. And sorry this story is kind of dragging. I'm working on it. I guess I will stop yaking now and get to the story. 

Thank you all for your support. It means so so much. You really have no idea. 

AND THANK YOU FOR 3K READS. IM SO HAPPY. I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN I FOUND OUT. 

Sorry for the rant. :) Anyways, here you go. 

Love,

Lyss, xx.

**Chapter 21**

“Wake up, beautiful.” A whisper sung in my ear. I opened my eyes to the blue eyes I love and smiled.

“Careful with the cheese, Niall.” I sit up and stretch out without realizing we’re still on the couch. I feel myself falling as if someone hit the slow motion button. A small yipe comes from my mouth and my butt hits the floor.

I look up confused at Niall who’s just sitting on the couch trying to hold back a laugh.

“How the…” I mutter under my breath while getting up.

“You fell. Do it again?”

“Oh, did I now? I didn’t realize that’s what it was when someone lands on the floor and to answer your question, absolutely not.”

Sobering up from the laughter, Niall says, “I thought you needed to know. Someone’s a little grumpy.”

“Am not” I spoke. “Okay, maybe a little.”

Niall chuckled and pulled a drink from behind his back.

“I went to Starbucks down the street. I remembered you didn’t like coffee so I just got you a hot chocolate with some caramel stuff and a bunch of toppings.”

“Oh, you, sweet, sweet boy. I love you so much, you angel. Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!” I say sweetly while desperately reaching for the drink. I stood up to get closer but every time I did, he would move away.

“Niall!” I whine. “Can I pretty, pretty please have it now?” A pout forms on my lips hoping it would deter him into giving in.

“I hate that face.” He says while handing the drink over. I laugh and take a better look. Caramel and chocolate waft into my nose.  I  look into the warm cup and see a mixture of ingredients. Carmel  is drizzled on top of a hill of whipped cream. Cinnamon gently sprinkled over the top those and a cherry placed perfectly on top.

“Oh my god, this looks too beautiful to drink.” I say while staring into the cup once more. I look up at Niall and he’s staring at me with a bewildered look. “What?”

“It’s yummy. That’s how you drink it. I got doughnuts too! They’re on the counter.” Niall replies.

Oh, how I love him for this. “What are you kissing up to me for?” I  ask jokingly.

His face turns ghostly white and his mouth opens and closes, reminding me of a fish.

“Niall, I was joking…are you okay?”