Chapter 6.

Authors Note**

Im sorry this chapter is so short! Its really just a filler between the good stuff.(: Please let me know what you think and go check out the other story on this page! My friend, Rhiannon, and I share a page and the story is her's.(: Thanks for reading!!

***2 Days Later***

"Niall! The doctor said i should stay in bed!" I whined.

Niall had been at my loft since I have gotten out of the hospital, two days prior. Of course, he had to leave a few times. You know how he is with food. I was under constant watch when he was here though. He touched me as if I was a fragile doll.

"I know what the doctor said! I was there. But, I have a suurrrprriisseeee." Niall says, dragging out the last word. I stick out my tongue for mocking my whining tone. He just chuckles. "We are going to be late. And i will put you over my shoulder if i have to.:

"I will not move. I am staying." I pronounce every word with a pout. "Tell me what the surprise is and i might go." I smile evilly.

He gives me and exasperated look and starts walking over. As he is about 4 feet away, i burst into giggles. I'm not one to giggle. This boy does things to me, i swear. "Okay, okay! Just don't! Please!" I practically begged. He knew my weakness.

Tickles.

"I'm sorry, Rhi. I have no choice. Please forgive me." He closed the gap between us and brought his fingers over my torso. I scream and kicked and laughed but nothing worked. My lungs were unable to fill with oxygen. I finally have a good kick and Niall's face contorted into pain. It finally registered in my mind.

"OOI! Rhiannon, was that really necessary!?"

I felt horrible. "I'm so sorry!" I couldn't help but snort with laughter.

"Okay, well, we really need to go." With a sigh he grabs my hand and pulls me out the door. I was barely able to grab my sandals.