Now is not the time, Wade!

As I walked along the sidewalk to Peter and Wade's apartment, I played around with the ring on my finger. Today I was wearing a simple green tank top with light blue jean shorts and a pair of black flip-flops. My hair was up in a bun because it was scorching hot outside and I didn't need my hair down in my face. I had on the necklace Tyler gave me when he asked me to be his girlfriend, the pair of earrings I got for my birthday, and the bracelet I got for Christmas.

When I reached the apartment, I fished for the extra key Peter gave to me and unlocked the door. I opened it and walked in. The apartment appeared to be empty.

"Hello?" I called. No one answered. I used my superhearing to hear if anyone was home. Upon hearing noise come from the bedroom, I stopped using it and gagged. "Gross, you two!" I yelled. Peter stumbled out of the bedroom, hair tousled and clothes all messed up, an apologetic smile on his face. I scrunched my nose and gagged again.

"Hi. I forgot today was Saturday." He said softly.

"Apparently." I agreed, trying my best not to gag a third time. Wade walked out and snaked his arms around Peter's nine month pregnant stomach.

"You were supposed to come over today?" Wade questioned upon seeing me. I nodded.

"Today's Saturday, is it not?" He shrugged.

"Forgot."

"The both of you did apparently." I argued. "You already made one miracle, were you trying to make a second one before the first was even born?" They laughed and attempted to clean themselves. "What's worse is that you forgot I had superhearing. Next tine just put a sock on the door!" They laughed as he headed to the kitchen table.

"You know you won't be able to come over that much pretty soon." Peter said, lightly rubbing his stomach, probably just to smooth out his shirt.

"I know." I stated. "Though I hope I can still come over once in awhile when she's born. But I'm warning you now, I'm not so could with babies." Peter laughed softly. Wade pulled a face.

"I don't know, Elizabeth. I would like the first year of my daughter's life to be as simple as possible." Wade told me. I shrugged.

"O-" I started but Peter cut me off.

"Why can't she come over every once in awhile? Maybe not every Saturday a month but she can still come over." He defended.

"With the baby crying every two minutes?" Wade argued. Peter shrugged.

"Sure. If she's anything like you then we would need the extra hands." I raised my hand slightly.

"I just said I'm not-"

"And what does that mean exactly?" Wade asked, cutting me off.

"Nothing, I was just-" Peter tried to defense himself.

"No. If you think I'm such an asshole then why am I staying with you?" Wade stood up from the table and started raising his voice at Peter.

"Because you supposedly love me and you said you would stay with me for when the child's born." Peter said, doing the same thing Wade was doing. I leaned further back in my chair, trying to act invisible.

"Well. . . Not anymore!" Wade stormed out and slammed the door behind him. Peter and I got up and stared at the door.

"Over dramatic much?" I joked, turning back to face Peter. He gave out a small laugh before freezing. I raised an eyebrow, he looked fine. At least he did until I noticed the wetness form in the front of his pants. "Uh-oh."

"Eliza, please, grab my phone and call Wade." Peter told me, still frozen from the neck down. I ran into their bedroom and grabbed his phone. I dialed Wade's number and listened to it ring.