A few Avengers my ass

Stark and I walked into the building ands moment later. I was almost knocked down by an eleven year old zooming past. He had sandy blonde hair and by the looks of it, Stark didn't know who he was. He stood over by the archer and Speedy. I shrugged and surged forward, Stark stayed behind. All of the Avengers were here. Did they come just to meet me?

"Morgan!" Everyone cheered once they noticed me. I scowled. How many times do I have to tell them that my name isn't Morgan? Stark took a step forward. A man with similar brown hair as Stark stepped forward, star struck by the lady behind me.

"Emily?" He asked. Everyone's attention snapped to her. I rolled my eyes. Stark stepped forward so she was seen by everyone. The man ran forward and hugged her. She froze for a second before melting into the hug. I smirked, doubling back to Stark.

"See? I told you they would remember you." She looked up from his shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back for a second before looking away. Stark and the man pulled away after a moment. I took in a deep breath, looking around the room. "So this is the Avengers tower." I stated. A man with salt and pepper hair stood up. Loki stood close to him. I looked down at everyone sat down. "And you guys are the Avengers." The man walked forward. I raised an eyebrow. When he reached me, he wrapped me in a hug. My brows furrowed before I pushed him away from me.

"Morgan?" He whispered. Loki walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. I crinkled my nose.

"My name is Elizabeth." I snapped. "Not Morgan or anything else you would call me. Elizabeth Banner. My name is Elizabeth Banner!" The boy from earlier ran up to me. He was shorter than me so I had to look down at him.

"We have the same initials!" He exclaimed with a hint of an accent. I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "My name's Erik Barton." I laughed. He smiled. Archer and Speedy smiled from where they stood. Erik held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you." I returned the gesture.

"It's nice to meet you too." I agreed. He smiled brightly before running back to his parents. A set of boys walked over to me. I looked over at them. One had shaggy brown hair that covered his eyes and the other had short, dark red hair. Fraternal twins. "Hello." I greeted. The one with red hair bit his lip.

"Um, we're actually two months older than you." He said. I nodded. "My name's Tyler and this is my twin brother, Josh." I smiled slightly.

"It's nice to meet the two of you." They smiled and gave me a quick hug, letting go before I could push them away. They went back to where they were sitting. I looked around the room. "Anthony Stark, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Clint Barton, Pietro Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff, Thor Odinson, Natasha Romanoff, James Barnes, and Bruce Banner." I listed off, pointing to everyone as I said their names. They seemed surprised that I knew their names. I smirked before looking to the man with salt and pepper hair. "Bruce Banner I stated. "You're my father." It was a simple statement, maybe too simple, but he nodded.

"Hi, sweetie." He said softly. I looked down.

"I'm the daughter you were talking about earlier." I whispered. "The daughter you lost sixteen years ago." He nodded. I looked up. "Why didn't you tell me then?"

"I didn't want to scare you away." He admitted. "We has just found you, I didn't want to lose you again."

"Did you even look for me?" He looked down.

"No." He whispered. "But I should've. I should've fought back. I should've-" He cut himself short when I gave him a hug. He hugged back, tears streaking his cheeks.

"You did just fine." I whispered. I looked over at Loki. He was smiling, his arms crossed. I pulled away. "But I'm afraid that I'm not exactly the daughter you had in mind for." They laughed. I scratched the back of my neck, looking to the floor. "I've, um, killed people." Loki smiled warmly.

"So have we." I looked up. "But all that matters is that you're home now." I smiled faintly. Loki looked to Stark who was talking with Peter Parker. "You both are." Stark smiled.

"Is there anything we should know about that happened during the sixteen years you were gone?" Romanoff asked. Stark scratched the back of her neck. She looked around the room.

"I got married." She admitted. "Thirteen years ago." The room went quiet.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Barton asked. Stark looked to him.

"I didn't think you would care." She whispered. "And it's not like I'm the only one who withheld information." She countered, looking to Erik. He smiled and waved at her. Barton didn't say anything. "You two had a kid?" Stark asked. Maximoff and Barton nodded. Stark laughed but seemed guilty of something; like there was something else she wasn't telling us. She looked to Josh and Tyler. "Man, you boys got tall." They laughed. "The last time I saw you, you were two months old." They smiled. Stark seemed calm but I knew she was hiding something. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Can I speak with you?" I asked. "In private." She nodded. We walked into the hallway, far enough down so no one could hear us. "You're hiding something." I stated. She looked shocked but then bit her lip. "Like there's something else you're not telling us." She smiled sheepishly.

"You're clever." She stated, the looked back to the room. "But right. There is something that I think we can hold off on telling them for a while." I smirked.

"As long as I get to know, I'll keep my mouth shut." Stark rolled her eyes.

"Alright, let's head back home. I'm sure Jason would love to meet you."