Baby talk *special Spideypool chapter*

Peter's POV

I swung over to Wade's apartment and crawled in through the window. I didn't see Wade in his room so I walked out into his living room. Still no sign of him.

"Wade?" I called throughout the apartment but I didn't get an answer. I sighed and started looking for him. "Wade?" I called again but I still didn't get an answer so I decided to go look for him out on the streets.

As I was swinging through the city I found Wade sitting on the roof of a building, decked out in his Deadpool gear. I swung down and landed next to him. He wrapped his arm around me when he noticed I was there.

"Whatcha doing here babe?" He asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I wanted to talk to you." He kissed my forehead.

"About?"

"The baby and everything."

"You mean our daughter?" I turned my head to look at him, my eyes narrowed.

"How?" I asked softly. "How do you know the gender of our baby? And how do you know the gender of the baby but you didn't know I was pregnant?" He chuckled.

"Fourth wall honey. The author asked her friend if we should have twins or a girl-"

"I don't think I can handle twins." I confessed honestly. He laughed at the comment.

"Me neither. But it's a good thing Rachael's friend said that we should have a girl. That's what she was thinking anyway." I raised an eyebrow.

"Who's Rachael?"

"The author, silly! She's the one that's writing everything and she's the one that decided to write you as pregnant."

"Gee, thanks." I mumbled. I think Wade heard me because he pulled me onto his lap. "So a daughter, huh?"

"Yep. Are you ready to be a mommy?" I sighed.

"Honestly, no. Are you ready to be a daddy?"

"Hell no." I laughed. Wade decided to lay down on top of the roof so he pulled me down with him.

"Does this Rachael girl have a name for our girl?"

"No, not yet. She thinks it'll be cute if we figure out the name when we actually have our girl in our arms. But I don't think she's gonna make this easy on us."

"What can she possibly do?"

"I don't think she knows yet." He remarked. I rolled my eyes.

"Got it. What does she know?"

"That I will be there for when the baby's born." He kissed the top of my head. I smiled. "I love you, Petey."

"I love you too." We laid there in silence for a moment before I remembered how I got here and why I came here. "Ugh, I don't think web-slinging over here was such a good idea while being pregnant."

"Do you feel like you're gonna throw up?" I nodded.

"Yeah." Wade sat up which caused me to sit up too.

"Does this help?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Not really. Is there something I can throw up in?" He looked around but didn't find anything.

"Sorry babe but I don't see anything." Wade told me as he moved his arms from around my waist to around my shoulders. "Is there anything I can do? I can give you my mask." He offered.

"You would ruin your mask for me?" I asked. He smiled.

"Of course. I love you Petey and I love our little girl so if you need to puke, you can puke in my mask." I kissed his cheek when he was done talking.

"Thanks Wade." He took the mask off and handed it over to me. I accepted it and emptied my stomach for the umpteenth time today. Wade rubbed my back as I threw up.

"I'll walk you home today, I don't want you to puke again because you swung home." He told me when I was done.

"Thanks, sweetie, but I think I'll end up throwing up anyway." I remarked. He nodded.

"I know. But I don't want you to make yourself sick. I'd rather that be my fault." I laughed at him as he picked me up bridal style and started climbing down the drain pipe of the building.

"Why were you geared up? The streets looked fine." I asked, it suddenly coming to me that he was fully geared up. Wade shrugged.

"I just felt like putting the suit on. Why were you swinging without yours?"

"It was a quicker way to get to you and I thought you were at home so no one would've seen me." I explained. "Why weren't you in the apartment?"

"Needed fresh air in order to think."

"Think about what?" He sighed.

"Everything." We continued walking home in a comfortable silence before I asked him something.

"Can you let me down? I feel better now." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and placed me on the ground so I could walk on my own. We walked side by side, holding hands. "What am I going to tell J. Jonah Jameson? I can't necessarily say I, a male, needs maternity leave."

"It's just pictures, right?" I nodded. "More specifically, pictures of you all suited up?" I nodded again.

"You're correct."

"What if we take a shit ton of pictures of you before you can't fit in that suit? Then we can just give small amounts to him when you need to send in pictures."

"Wade freaking Wilson, that is an amazing idea!" I cheered.

"I do have those from time to time." We both laughed before I kissed his chapped lips. He kissed back and tried to deepen it by wrapping his arms around my waist, I allowed him to because I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey you two! Get a room!" Some pedestrian yelled from across the street. I pulled away and gave him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Mister Lee, I didn't think anyone was watching."

"You're fine Peter, I didn't realize it was you and Wade. And how many times do I have to tell you to call me Stan?"

"About a thousand. Have a nice day Mister Stan!" He shook his head and smiled.

"You too Peter." Wade and I continued walking until we got to his apartment. He just opened the door and let me walk in.

"Go sit on the couch, I'll make popcorn and we can watch a movie." Wade said. I nodded and walked over to the couch. "You can look through the movie box and pick one you wanna watch!"

"Okay." I pulled out the box and started looking through it. One caught my eye so I pulled it out and looked at it. "You have The Hunger Games?"

"I guess. Is that what you wanna watch?" Wade asked as he walked back into the room with a bowl of popcorn.

"Sure. Nothing else looks interesting." I handed the movie over to him and he popped it in the player. Once he started the movie, he walked over and sat next to me on the couch. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn as he pulled me onto his lap. The movie started and we both started watching. Hunger Games was always one of Clint's favorite movies.

"I love you, Petey." Wade whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too, Wade."