Party time

Over the past few weeks, I have gotten to know everyone a little better and I've started to feel more at home. Tyler and I have quickly become close friends. Josh keeps joking that we like each other. I keep telling him off but Tyler never says anything which doesn't help.

But a month after all of this happened Anthony decided to have a welcome home party for me. I didn't really care about the party, I just wanted to curl up in a ball on my bed. But I was kinda forced to go anyway.

Peter introduced me to everyone that came but I couldn't care less. They were people that knew my dad more than me. Nothing spectacular.

Currently, I was sitting on the couch, watching as people had a good time and drinking my drink. Mom let me have something strong just so I could easily drown them out. It wasn't successful. Tyler was off talking to people so I couldn't go hang out with him.

"So you're the famous Morgan." Wade, Peter's boyfriend, brought up as he sat down. I looked over at him.

"My name is Elizabeth but I don't know about the famous part." I corrected.

"You worked for HYDRA." Maria Hill, one of S.H.I.E.L.D's workers, pointed out. "I bet that has to make you famous." I stiffened with her comment. "Not to mention all the news footage they had about you when we found you." I snapped my attention to her. I smirked.

"If that's what makes me famous then so be it." I stated. "But that sloppy work shouldn't be my rise to fame. I just did it to get someone's attention."

"You certainly got our attention." She commented. I shrugged.

"Look, I've been on the bad side too. I know what it's like to be fighting for the wrong team." Wade tried to comfort as he put his hand on my knee. I glared at him and shoved his hand off my leg.

"I'm proud of working for HYDRA, but maybe that's because I didn't know I was supposed to be rooting for the Avengers thanks to your dumbass boss." I got up and walked over to Emily who was invited.

"Hey Elizabeth." She greeted. I smiled slightly. "I saw that you were talking to Maria and Wade, why'd you leave?" I sighed and looked over at them.

"The conversation topic got too personal. Stuff I didn't want to talk about right now."

"HYDRA?" I nodded. She gave me a sympathetic smile. I rolled my eyes. "I understand if you don't want to talk about it."

"Thanks. Your dress looks nice." I commented.

"Why thank you. I do try." After she said that, Jason came walking up to us.

"Hey you two." He greeted. I gave him a small wave but I don't think he saw it because Emily gave him a really long kiss.

"I standing right here, you know!" They pulled away and awkwardly smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna go stand by my mom, just continue sucking the life out of each other."

I walked over to my mom who was standing and talking to Peter, Steve, and James. I haven't quite gotten used to calling him Bucky just yet. I'll get used to it eventually just not now.

"You sure you're okay?" I caught Steve ask as I approached.

"What happened?" I asked which caused everyone to snap their attention to me.

"Peter threw up a minute ago but we can't seem to figure out why." Mom responded. I nodded slightly.

"Gotcha. But seriously, are you okay?"

"Yeah. . . Yeah, I'll be fine." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't believe you." I stated.

"And why's that?" Peter questioned. I shrugged.

"Don't know. I just don't believe you." I studied him for a second before the reason for why he threw up popped up. See, with the experiments HYDRA did I earned special powers. One of them include superhearing. Of course? I didn't tell them what the cause was, I wanted to watch them try to figure it out. Does that make me a bad person? Probably.

Wade walked up to us and wrapped Peter in a hug. Then Peter turned around and kissed him on the cheek.

"Before you escalate, I'm standing right here." They pulled away and Wade smiled at me.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to spark anything between you and Robin-sorry, Maria."

"Who's Robin?" I questioned. He shook his head.

"Forget I said Robin, I meant Maria."

"Okay. . ." I drifted off. "So how long have you been dating Peter?"

"We've been. . . Off and on for quite some time." He answered.

"Oh. I. . . Oh." I stuttered. "But you're together now." I stated.

"Yeah, we are. And I don't think we're separating again." Wade kissed Peter's cheek when he was done giving his answer. Let's see if that statement still stands when they find out what made Peter throw up.

"What about you, Elizabeth?" Peter asked. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow. "Or! Or girlfriend! Do you have a significant other?" He quickly corrected. I smiled.

"No. I was the youngest at the base and we weren't encouraged to talk to each other let alone have sex with one another." I commented. "Thanks for asking. And correcting!"

"Wait. So you want to have a girlfriend?" James asked. I shrugged.

"I just like the fact that Peter was quick to even think about that as a possibility."

"No problem and we don't care what sexuality you are." I nodded.

"Good, because I don't know what I am. The only people I've seen that are my age, were the victims I was sent to kill." James gave me a sympathetic smile, I rolled my eyes. Mom just wrapped his arm around my shoulders and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"We all have a dark side." Tyler cam over and rested his elbow on my shoulder. Ever since he realized he was taller he started doing it. I rolled my eyes at the boy.

"Heya, Enchanted Greenie." He greeted. I rolled my eyes again.

"Hello, Russian Spider." James and mom raised an eyebrow. Wade whispered something in Peter's ear with a smirk. I listened in.

"I think that answers your question." I scrunched my nose. No it doesn't but I couldn't correct him. Tyler smiled brightly at everyone.

"Who were you talking to earlier?" I asked. He winked at me.

"Friends of mine. I can go introduce you to them if you'd like." I shook my head. His smiled changed to a more sincere one as he looked over at me. "C'mon, I can't be your only friend." I shrugged.

"You're the only one I need."