Flag Girl tries to reason with me

After that, Nick uncuffed me surprisingly. I narrowed my eyes at him. He just smirked before he turned and left. I crossed my arms over my chest. A few minutes later a woman walked in.

She had shoulder length brown haired that curled slightly at the bottom, her blue eyes sparkled as the caught the light reflecting off the glass. Her arms were folded and I caught sight of a ring on her finger. I smirked and raised an eyebrow; it went unnoticed. Though she wasn't wearing a suit, I knew it was Flag Girl. She stared at me as if trying to figure out what made me tick.

"So Miss Stark is you." I stated. She didn't say anything. I tilted my head up slightly. "Funny how I don't think it's Miss or Stark anymore." She looked down at her hands before shoving her left one in her pocket. "They don't know?"

"No." She admitted. "I haven't talked to them since the day you were born." I pouted.

"Bummer." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "You seemed like you enjoyed their company earlier." She scoffed.

"Not quite." I tilted my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "I left on bad terms." I placed my hands on my chest.

"Because of little old me?" She smirked and nodded. I smirked. "How touching!" I said with fake enthusiasm. Her smirk grew. I rolled my eyes. "What is it that you really want?" She shrugged.

"Fury sent me in; didn't tell me why." I nodded, standing up and making my way over to the front of the cell.

"Well as far as I'm concerned, after our little chat I'm free to go." She smiled. "So, who's the lucky guy who got to call you his bride?"

"Jason Howlett." She stated. I smirked.

"The son of Wolverine." I added. She didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes. "Love is for children. It's a weakness that no one needs." She smirked.

"Some say it's true strength." She remarked. I raised an eyebrow as I folded my arms behind my back. "But enough about me. Let's talk about you." My jaw tightened.

"There's nothing interesting." She stepped closer.

"I beg to differ. Your parents-"

"They're not my parents." I muttered, cutting her off. Her expression softened. I scowled. "And I don't need sympathy from someone who hasn't spoken to hers in sixteen years." She went quiet. I looked away. "That's what I thought."

"Oh Morgan." She cooed. My attention snapped back to her.

"It's not Morgan. It never has been." I growled. "My name is Elizabeth Banner. Whether that was the name given to me or not, it is my name. My parents can rot in hell, so can their opinions." She took another step forward. "If they cared enough they would've gone after me. Obviously they didn't."

"If it's all the same to you, I wanted to chase you down." She remarked. I scowled and turned my back on her. "That's why I left. No one wanted to fight for you. So I packed my bags and left, saying I'd be back when someone knocked some sense into them." I looked at her over my shoulder. She shrugged. "No one ever did. So away I stayed." I turned around.

"Is that supposed to make me like you?" I questioned. "Because you didn't like that they sat on their asses?" I huffed. "Well what exactly did you do after you ran away?" She took another step forward.

"I looked for you. My husband and I, we never stopped for about two years. It was like you had disappeared; no sign of a Morgan Elizabeth Banner. Now I know why." I took a step forward.

"So then Miss Stark decided to settle down, to get married, to live the white picket fence life while Miss Banner rotted in a nursery that felt more like a prison." I snapped. She stepped back slightly before pushing forward. "While you were living your perfect little life I was out killing people. Don't think that just because you looked for me means I'm going to open up to you." She frowned.