Betrayed

Jocelyn's p.o.v.

When I woke up, my chin was hurting like crazy. I went into the bathroom, washed my face, then headed to Ci's room to see if she could drive me to the hospital. When I got inside of her door, I saw that she was feeding Miya & Roc was in there watching tv. When I walked inside, her eyes shot up & she looked back at me with the most evil eyes I've ever looked into in my life.

Me- if looks could kill I would've been dead! Jeez Ci. What's the matter with you?

Ci- you're my problem.

Me- say what? What did I do to you?

Ci- you fucked with Diggy Jocelyn what the fuck? Why would you stoop so low?

Me- ok. First off, what does that have to do with you?

Ci- a lot. Remember when I was going with Justin (combs) & you lied & said he was cheating on me with Kaelynn then come to find out it was really you?

I looked at her like she was crazy. Was she really bugging about this out shit?

Me- Ci that was in the eighth grade.

Ci- bitch, I don't give a fuck if it was in pre-k the bottom line is I should've known not to trust you again let alone around other peoples niggas. & to top if off, you tried to mess with another one of my dudes.

Me- whatever. It's not my fault yall can't handle yall dudes.

She jumped up but Roc grabbed her quickly before she could all the way up but that didn't stop her from talking shit.

Me- man I swear fo God you were just touched by a muhfuckin angel Jocelyn. You got to go. Your bags are waiting for you by the door.

I just shook my head & turned around. I was pissed because I didn't get what I needed accomplished with Roc. See, Diggy was just a distraction but Roc is pussy whooped so he might take a little while. Ci was a childhood friend but business and there was money to be made. I walked out the house & proceeded down the road. I called up my boss to tell her what happened.

Boss- did you break them up yet?

Me- no. They found out because Diggy ended up telling Drea & Roc told Ci I was coming on to him so they kicked me out.

Boss-DAMN! Ok. Well come over here so we can talk about plan b.

I told my boss ok and proceeded to her house. One way or another, I was gonna break Ci & Roc up. $10,000 was too much money to give up by not getting the job done. They can pretty much call themselves over especially when its time to plan Ci's funeral.

Ahhhh shit! Who is Jocelyn's boss? Smh that bitch sneaky! Anyways, sorry it took so long guys :)