Accident's happen

Roc's p.o.v.

I stared at Ci the entire time she was asleep. She looked pregnant but I wasn't sure. She was all up under Chris so it we more than apparent that they were still together. I felt jealous. Wait... I can't be... I have a girl friend too. (Deep sigh) I can't lie, ever since we walked into the waiting room, my eyes were on Ci. The way she looked, how she sat in the chair. I hated Chris. We were all "cool" again. Only because we had careers & imagines to maintain. Off camera, I hate that mohawk wearing ass nigga. When Ci finally woke up, I heard her ask Chris if he'd took the kids to the bathroom & this nigga said no. Da fuck? I should beat his ass for that. She stood up & her stomach was huge. She was definitely pregnant. She started to walk out & I heard Ms. Lisa ask her if she was pregnant but she kept on walking. She was serious about not talking to us. I looked over at Prod & asked if she was & I was praying that he said no.

Me- aye... Ci pregnant?

Prod- Ummm.. yea bro... She's 5 months.

I nodded my head & swallowed my tears. That meant when she told me her & Chris had had sex before, she was already a month then... I wonder if she knew & kept it from me? I don't know. All I knew was that I was upset. Too upset to stay in this hospital. I walked outside and walked to my car. I sat there for a second trying to gather my thoughts then I decided to leave. I couldn't stay here knowing the love of my life was pregnant with another man's child. The tears in my eyes made I'd difficult for me to see but I kept backing up anyway, put the car in drive, then started to pull off. Next thing you know......

Ci's p.o.v.

I leaned against the bathroom wall contemplating on whether or not I should go back into that waiting room. I decided not to. I couldn't. It was too hard to face them at this point. I'd just sit in the car with the kids until Drea was ready to push. Yep that sounds like a plan. I walked out of the door of the hospital & stood on the curb looking for the car. Junior was whining like crazy because we were just standing there and he was sleepy. But something caught my eye. There was in ambulance flying into the parking lot & a man was driving head on obviously not paying attention. I started screaming for one of them to pay attention but they ended up hitting head on & the person in the red corvette was ejected out of the car. I screamed & ran over to the scene & I then got a good look at the man & it was the father of my kids laying on the ground bleeding heavily from everywhere & looking lifeless. I collapsed next to him gripping him in my arms along with our children crying my eyes out. He couldn't leave me. I wouldn't let him.

Me- Roc please don't die on me! Our kids need you.... I need you !

Roc- Ci... Ci is is that you?

Me- yes Roc its me.

He gripped my hand

Roc- I I love you

Me- I love you too Roc

Suddenly, an army of nurses came outside with a gurney for Roc. They picked him up & rushed him in the hospital. My picked myself & my kids up off the ground & rushed back into the hospital covered in Roc's blood but I didn't care. Once I got back inside the waiting room, everyone rushed over to me asking was I ok & I told them what happened. Chris took the kids home & ray brought me back some clothes. I changed & stayed in the room with Roc the entire night. This was the one time I refused to leave his side. Not again. Not after what I saw tonight.