Face to face with my past

A wk later

Ci's p.o.v.

I still hadn't went home & I wasn't going to any time soon. I was coolin in Chris's building's pool with Kasey letting Lili and junior splash a little. Lili got tired of being in the water so I got out and laid down on one of the lounge chairs they had by the pool with lili laying on my chest on her stomach with her hand up scratching my neck as she fell asleep. I keep her nails cut for solely this reason because it was a bad habit of hers. I put my shades on & closed my eyes so I could relax a little. Next I know the elevator that led to the pool opened. I looked over to see MB & Chris coming out there with trunks & water guns. Kasey jumped out the water while grabbing junior and ran over to me screaming her head off because she saw Ray. That caused Lili to jump up out of her sleep screaming her head off.

Me- Kasey wtf are you screaming for?

Kay- its ray ray omg!

Junior let go of Kasey 's hand and walked over by me and tugged at my hand. He was ready to take a nap & so was I. I walked Kasey over to ray, introduced them, & kept on going to the elevator. Chris grabbed my hand, pulled me toward him by my waist, & asked where was I going.

Me- in the house. Junior is sleepy & Kasey damn near gave lili a heart attack.

Chris- ok. I'll be in there later because we need to talk.

He kissed my cheek so I wiped it off and his face dropped.

Chris- wtf Ci?

Me- you shouldn't have invited them over here & we wouldn't have any problems.

& with that, I went into the elevator and up to Chris's condo to bathe myself and the kids with Roc glued to my mind the entire time. I tried not to sweat it though. My mom always told me that going back to an ex is like taking a bath and putting the same clothes back on. Roc was definitely no exception.