Reality check

Drea and Diggy had a baby girl on June 13,2013 at 3:45 am. As soon as she pushed her out, I rushed back to Roc's room. He'd been on life support but he started breathing on his own so now he was off. I wanted to be there when he woke up so I waited patiently & ended up dozing off.

Roc's p.o.v.

I woke up with the worst headache of my life. I blinked away the blurring in my eyes & looked around. I was in a hospital bed with so many cuts and scrapes and a pregnant girl was asleep on the couch next to my bed. I realized it was Ci and was surprised. I wanted to know what was going on so I woke her up.

Me- Phyllicia...... Phyllicia... Ci !

Her eyes fluttered open & she jumped up and ran over to me.

Ci- are you ok?

Me- no I feel like shit. What happened to me?

ci- you….you were in a bad accident

My eyes watered as I remembered the events that led up to me waking up here. Ci was pregnant with Chris’s baby. I looked down at her to confirm it and she definitely was.

Me[touching her stomach] you..You’re pregnant Ci.

She grabbed my hand as her baby kicked.

Ci- yea... I am

She backed up and sat back down on the couch. I put my head in my hands and a couple tears fell down.

Me [looking over at her]- Why did you let him get you pregnant?

She looked back at me with eyes that no longer had tears, but still carried a bunch of hurt.

Ci- the same reason you ruined our family.

There was nothing more to say. She was right. I ruined my chance at happiness by fuckin with a fan. Something I’d regretted since the day it happened. A few minutes went by and the only thing you could hear was the sniffling from the two of us. I finally spoke up again.

Me- I want you in my life Ci. It doesn’t matter if we’re not together. I want us to be friends. I want you to be the one who drops the kids off. Not your brother or Ray. You. The mother of my kids and my old best friend. I want our friend ship back.

She walked up to me and put her arms around me. She whispered in my ear that we could be friends again and I wrapped my arms around her grinning with satisfaction. I heard the door open so I cracked open my eyes a little to see my girl friend staring back at the two of us. Ci let go and stood up straight as their eyes met. Ci stood her ground as always. I was pretty satisfied && nobody, not even my girl friend will ruin this moment.

Ci’s p.o..v.

I looked over and saw Roc’s girl friend walking over with the boo boo face on. I was pretty definite she knew who I was especially if she’d ever been to my mom’s house. Pictures of Roc & I along with our kids were everywhere. No matter who either of us were with, in my mom’s mind, we were still together. She was a brown skinned chick with shoulder length hair and brown eyes. She was cute I guess. She made it all the way over and kissed him on his lips and he didn’t kiss back. This made me even more satisfied. She pulled a chair from the corner and sat down next to Roc’s bed. I continued to stand next to him.

Roc- heyy Gina, this is the mother of my children Phyllicia.

She put up a smile and stood up to shake my hand. I grinned back at her.

Gina- nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. You look just like the pictures at your mother’s house.

I smiled back at her then asked Roc was she referring to our family pictures with the kids we’d taken before I let them out of my life for the second time and he nodded with satisfaction..

Gina- so you’re pregnant again I see. Roc’s?

ci- nope my current boy friend chris… Lil Twist..

gina- oh ok.

She eyed me for a second and I knew she was envious. She could sense the chemistry between Roc and I and for that, I was satisfied.

I walked out of his room & went to check on baby Alexandria. She was so tiny & reminded me of Lili when she was born. Speaking of that, I need to get my kids. On the way home, I started getting some bad cramps so bad that I had to pull over. It felt like I was going into labor but I highly doubted that. I tried to keep driving home but I ended up losing control of the car. I woke up and looked around to see that I was in the hospital hooked up to all types of machines and I was in a lot of pain. I looked down at my stomach and it was flat. I started to panic and was screaming at the top of my lungs. Nurses came running into the room and tried to calm me down but they were failing miserably but I eventually did. They informed me that I'd been involved in a three person car accident where two people died one of them being my little boy. I threw my head back and screamed and cried. They brought him to me wrapped in a blanket. He was so tiny and his features were very distinct. He looked just like Chris. I was devastated that I'd lost a child. My child. They told me everybody was waiting to see me and that we could decide on what we wanted to do with him. While I waited for everyone to come inside, I checked myself out. I had burns, cuts, & bruises everywhere. My body was very sore but I didn't care. All I could think about was my child that was no longer alive. The crew came inside my room. Including my mom & Princeton. They came up to hug me & I hugged them back, embracing them now more than ever & vowed I'd never leave their sides again. None of them. This was my family & despite everything we went through, I didn't want to lose them. Roc walked on with the kids & grabbed Lili and hugged & kissed her hard. She whined & twisted out of my hands because of it & wanted to go back to her daddy. Junior climbed in the bed next to me & kissed my cheek. I faintly smiled at him & kissed his forehead. He laid in the bed with me as everyone stared into space obviously distraught about the situation as much as I was.

Me- I want him to have a small funeral.

Chris- yea so do I.

I started to tear up again & Chris walked over. I grabbed him and cried on his shoulder. I pulled away and just buried my face in my hands. Junior started patting my back and then grabbed my face with his little hands.

Junior- it’s ok mommy don't cry. Daddy said lil Chris is in heaven now.

I just cried harder and grabbed junior. He was the sweetest little boy and I was proud of Roc for being positive. This was by far, the hardest thing I'd ever went through in my entire life.