for better or worse til death do us part

I swear my mouth hit the ground and I was definite that everyone heard it. I tried my hardest to play it off though. Especially the heartache I felt when he said yes. It felt like my world was going to come crashing down. Later on that night, Prod pulled me in his room with Drea & Diggy sitting in there. I was looking at them like they were crazy for kidnapping me like they just did. Little did I know, they were about to interrogate me.

Diggy- so why did your mouth drop like that when Gina proposed to proposed to Roc?

I didn't want to tell them Roc & I had sex but I really had no choice. I needed some advice somethin serious right about now.

Me- because yesterday Roc & I had sex &... & I thought we were going to get back together.

I looked up to see Prod's mouth wide tf open, Drea had her face in her hands, Diggy & was just shaking his head at me. I felt ashamed & dirty. how could I allow something like this to happen?

Prod- what were you thinking?

Me- i- I wasn't thinking about anything.

Drea- obviously

I shot her a look.

Drea- what? Don't start that shit Ci. You was wrong & you knew I was going to say something.

Diggy- you know what you have to do now right?

Me(confused face)- no... Wat?

Prod- no more talking to Roc. No more sex.

I swallowed back tears. Not because I wanted to have sex with him, but I had to let go to love of my life.

A month later

Ci's p.o.v.

I was sitting on the back row at the church at Roc's wedding. Yup, Roc's wedding. This was by far the worst day of my life. Luckily Chris couldn't make it because he would've known I felt some type of way about it all. I fought back tears the entire time. I still couldn't believe he actually went through with it. Right before the pastor pronounced them husband & wife, I felt the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom of the church & threw up everywhere. I washed my mouth out and put my hands on my face. I pulled out my phone & looked at my calender to realize I'd missed my period. Maybe it was just late though. I shrugged off the feeling & walked out the bathroom to see everyone lined up watching the newly weds walk out. I went home after that. I couldn't stand it any longer.