death plan

Jocelyn's p.o.v.

I headed over to my boss lady's house & did the secret knock. Her body guard, Ving came to the door & quickly shut it behind me. I headed down the hall way that led to the room she stayed in. See, my boss was a fugitive so she stayed hidden from the outside world. Freaky, I know but she had money & that's all I was worried about. I flopped down on her bed & laid back. She played with her hair in the mirror for a second, then began to talk.

Boss- so how did you end up getting caught again?

Me- because Diggy felt too guilty to keep it hidden from Drea for too long.

Boss- & Roc told Ci about what you said to him?

Me- he sure did.

She sat there for second before she pulled out a composition notebook with all kinds of notes & ideas. That made me kind of iffy about continuing with this plan but the thought of the $10,000 I'd be receiving made that feeling go away.

Boss- ok so here's the next plan. Try to get back friends with Ci then invite her over here. Then ill do the rest.

Me- so all ill have to do is get her to come over here?

Boss- yes that's all you need to do & the money is yours.

I nodded my head then quickly got interested in what she was going to do once Ci was there.

Boss- um.. ill probably kill her or something. Maybe torture her for a couple days then let her go. Either way, Roc is definitely going to be mine.

Me- kill her? Whoa wait! That's a little extreme don't you think?

Boss- Yup its because I'm an extreme person. I told her I always get what I want & Roc is definitely not an exception. Idgaf how many people I have to kill... Including you.

Me- me?

Boss- yes you! I see that look. You're going to try to save Ci. (Evil sneer) try it bitch. & you'll be dead too.

Me- no I would never do that. But um, I have to go.

I gathered my things & started truckin out the house back to mine on the other side of town. I couldn't believe I sold my best friend out again. This time it was way more serious than a boy, it was her life.

It's short, I know. But Thursday the long posts will be back in action.

Ving is actually Ving Rhames from "Baby boy" & "Holiday Heart" (the big ass buff dude)

I see you all are thinking the boss lady is Star & she's actually..... SIKE! I'm not telling but you guys may be wrong or right!

:) votes, comments, fans, ya know... All that good stuff? Can I get em please?

:)

:)

Check out my prodigy story "step brother" dedicated to my sissy Miya (@Jay_BreezyFL)

-Stay Mindless

Love,

-Ci