I'm leaving... again

When my mom showed up at the police station finally, I couldn't even look her in the face. I dreaded getting back to the house because knowing my mom, she was going to pull that "talk it out" shit that I wasn't in the mood for. My mom dropped Ashley off & when we got to the house I knew exactly where to go. I sat in the same spot I'd sat in all the other three times we "talked shit out."

Mom- so what's going on now?

Me- Roc slapped me!

I felt like a damn child from that outburst. Hell, I am a fuckin child. A 17 year old child with two children. Prod jumped up out his draws but my mom calmed him down since Chris had already fought him for it. I'd had enough. I couldn't take it anymore. Before my mom brought them here, I was just fine. She brought them here & the drama started all over again.

Me-I'm done mom.

Mom- done with what?

My eyes swelled with tears but I refused to cry. Not anymore. Fuck crying. I'm going back to being ruthless Phyllicia I was when I was 13. When I didn't give a fuck about anything or anybody. I had kids to live for now & they didn't need to be around this type of shit.

Me- with this... With some of the people in this room...Indefinitely

Everybody burned holes in me waiting on me to explain. I mugged each & every one of them back & explained it all. One by one.

Me- I'm done with Roc because he cheated on me & raised his hand to me. I did nothing to his ass. Even after he was running around here fuckin with Zonnique so his precious fans wouldn't find out about junior. Even after I stressed my entire pregnancy with lili & had my baby on life support from the time she came out of the wound up until she was a month old.

I looked over at him. He had tears pouring down his face. The love I had for him let my heart hurt for seeing him like that but I had to let it out. I had to express my emotions to my so called loved ones so they would know why I was walking out on them yet again.

Me-I'm done with Jacob because if he would've expressed his love for me when I spilled my heart out for him, none of this would be happening. None of it at all.

I looked over at him. His eyes swelled with tears too. For him, I felt pity. From seeing that & the last thing I was about to say made me choke up. I started to gather me & my children's things so we could leave.

Me- & last... I have to leave you mom.

She dropped to her knees crying. I got weak & Chris grabbed the kids from my arms and helped me get it together.

Me(in tears)-I have to leave you mommy. You brought them back! You brought back all the drama & bullshit to me & my kids lives mom! You betrayed my wishes. My wishes for you to keep where I was a secret! You did all of this mom! & for that, I have to leave yall again. I'm sorry.

& with that, I left. I left the hurt, pain, & drama that came along with those people. I had to get my life back on track again.

Four months later

Ray- Ci!

I jumped at the sound of his screaming & looked at him in disgust.

Me- nicca what you want?

Ray- first off, don't do me like that & second Drea's contractions are getting closer so her & Diggy gonna be going to the hospital sometime tonight.

I looked at my phone to see it was ten in the mornin. Woop! Tonight was still a long way from now & that meant I could get me a nap in.

Me- Mmkay just keep me updated fat head.

He mushed me & walked away. I went back to staring outside, thinking about my third pregnancy. Confused right? Let me catch you guys up. The day I left my mom’s house, I left her, prince, & Roc. Ray ray, Kasey, Prod, Drea, Diggy, Chris & I got a house in Fort Lauderdale shortly after that. Yea, I decided to keep them in my life but those others had to go. I let Roc see the kids on the weekends & Ray or Prod take them to see him then bring em back home. He & Prince stay on the third floor of my mom’s house. I hear Roc dates some actress chick named Gina Cole & Prince dates a girl named Nicki Martinez. At first, Kasey & Ray weren't together but now they are and they genuinely annoy me. So you wanna hear about the baby thing? I guess I’ll tell yall. I'm 5 months pregnant with another little boy. Who's baby? You should know its Chris's. Apparently the few times we'd had sex over those six months before everyone came back in my life, I'd gotten pregnant. Chris was excited but I felt ashamed. It was June, 3 months before my eighteenth birthday & I had two kids & was pregnant with a third. That ain't nothing to be proud of. I suddenly got a thought in my head & flew upstairs to Drea & Diggy's room. I walked in, in the middle of her having a contraction & she was catching hell. I felt bad for her because them shits ain't no joke. I walked over after it passed.

Me(sitting on the bed)- soo..

Drea- what you want Ci?

I looked at her in disbelief. She so rude smh.

Me- who all coming to the hospital?

Drea- umm everybody Ci.

Me(raising my eyebrow)- everybody like who?

Diggy- EVERYbody.

Me- Mmkay...

& with that I walked away. This was my best friend’s first birth & I wanted to be there but in the back of my mind I didn't want to see those three. You know what? I'll talk to Prod about it. I walked to his room & flopped on his bed causing him to move like crazy.

Prod-damn sis your pregnant ass just moved the whole earth!

Me- Omfg (slaps his chest) shut up Craig jeez.

I'd gained a little more weight with this pregnancy compared to Cj & lili so I was a little sensitive about my weight.

Prod- I'm sorry dang I'm jp. What you want though?

Me(rolling my eyes)- I need some advice

Prod- ok. Dr. Craig is listening.

I shook my head at laughed at this fool.

Me- Diggy said mommy, Roc, & prince will be at the hospital.

Prod- & now you don't wanna go?

I sighed & nodded my head. He knew me too well.

Prod- that's pretty selfish Ci.

Me- wtf how?

Prod- because you supposed to be there for Diggy & Drea & not worried about who's going to be there. So what if they're there Ci. You don't have to talk to them.

I sat there for a second then grabbed his face & gave him a wet kiss on the cheek. He got mad but he surely will live. About nine that night, Drea started yelling her head off that the contractions were 4 minutes apart. I grabbed Lili's diaper bag & juniors lil bag & we left. Diggy got on the phone & informed the others that we were going to the hospital. I began to try to brace myself for them to be in my presence. We got to the hospital & they admitted Drea & put her in a room. We all just sat in the waiting room until anything else happened. I ended up dozing off but when I woke up, I truly wish I hadn't. The baby was balling up in my stomach & turning flips. Chris grabbed my stomach. He loved to feel the baby move. I felt eyes burning through me. I hesitated to look up but when I did, three pairs of eyes were staring back at me. I did what Prod instructed & I ignored them as if they weren't there. I asked Chris if he'd took junior to the bathroom or changed lili's diaper & he said no. This nigga wasn't ready for no kids yet. I stood up & I felt their eyes burning my belly. It stood out due to the cami I was wearing. I gripped lili in my arm & bag & pulled juniors hand as I walked out. Right before I got all the way out my mom asked was I pregnant. I just picked up my speed & kept going. I wasn't going to entertain these ppl. I'm going to ignore them.

DID YALL LIKE THAT CLIFF HANGER??? I DID LMAO. SHARE, COMMENT, FAN, VOTE... ALL THAT [GOOD] SHIT!

STAY MINDLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,

-Ci