let me make it up with love

-the next day-

Ci's P.O.V.

I woke up, stretched, and looked at the clock to see its 9 am. Hmm something isn't right but I just couldn't place my finger on it. I went into the bathroom to piss when i realized today was Monday and i was late for work! I went to Kasey's room to see if she was there and she was knocked the hell out. I woke her up.

Me-Kasey wake up we're late for work!

Kasey[pops up] What?!

She reached for her alarm clock.

kasey-my alarm clock isn't even set!

Me-that's because I wake u up everyday foo. Mine was the one who wasn't set..But I could've sworn I set it before I went to sleep.

Kasey-well maybe it did go off. We were up all night waiting for the boys remember?

Me- oh yea. Well it's better to be late then to not go at all.

I went back to my room to bathe me and the kids then got us all dressed. I met Kasey at the top of the stairs so we could eat a bowl of cereal since we already missed breakfast for work. When we got downstairs and almost to the kitchen, Prince stopped us.

Prince-Good morning ladies.

Me [trying to move around him] morning now move. We're late for work and I still have to drop the kids off. Prince-I know. Don't worry, I'll take the kids for you but first, come to the movie room with me right quick so I can show you something.

We followed him only to be nosey and all the girls were in there looking just as crazy as Kasey and I were. Once we were in there good enough, Prince closed the door and locked it.

me- JACOB WTF?!

Prince- sorry ci! Just stay in there! I'll be back to come get ya'll in about [pause] ten minutes.

By now I was pissed. I sat in one of the recliners and folded my arms.

Me-what the hell is this about?

Drea-we don't know. They told us to come to the movie room and when we got here

Melissa- they said because we got something to show you

Nicki-and we've been locked in here for like an hour

Kasey-i know what it is

Melissa-what?

Kasey-they've officially gone crazy.

Me-All i know is they better hurry up and tell us what's going on or I'm blowing this whole house up

Ten minutes later, all the boys came and got us and led us to the kitchen. They had made us this huge breakfast with eggs, pancakes, grits, hash browns, bacon, sausage, ham. EVERYTHING u could imagine. We just stood there and looked at all the food in awe.

Prod-well aren't yall gonna say anything?

None of us said a word, we just started fixing our plates so the boys did too and we all sat down to eat.

Drea[mouth full]-so why did yall fix all this?

Prod-to show ya'll how much we care.

Prince-yea, we really messed up and today we're going to show ya'll how much we appreciate ya'll.

Me-sorry guys, I can't make it. You know Kasey and I have work and class. Did you take my kids to day care?

Roc-that's already taken care of baby.

Ray- we called your job and college to tell them yall weren't coming today

Me-so I'm going to assume ya'll were a part of the reason my alarm didn't go off today?