baby come back

A month later

Ci's POV.

I was up real early to get the kids and I ready so they could go to daycare and I could go to work and class. I missed waking up next to Roc like crazy but he fucked up for the last time. I went to the room beside me to wake up Kasey. It was almost thanksgiving break for my college. I couldn't wait to go on break because Nicki had won five tickets to a Nelly concert w/ front row seats & all. We got dressed, grabbed a muffin & walked out the house. I looked over at the boys house for Roc. Like any other day he was sitting in his window sill waiting for me to leave for school. He smiled when I looked up at him and waved to me. I waved back and he blew me a kiss. This had become a daily routine for about 2 weeks now. Only Kasey & I knew about this because all the other girls would freakout if they knew I was speaking to the enemy. We dropped the kids off and headed to work. Nicki ran up to us all excited. It was cool that we all worked in the mall together but as of right now, her loud ness was about to get us fired.

Nicki-guys I have the BEST news ever.

Kasey-man it betta b good.

Nicki-shut up it is! Instead of the concert being the 21st it's the 10th(upcoming weekend).

They started jumping around and screaming & I'm just looking at them in disgust.

Kasey- wtf is wrong w/ u Ci?

Me-I aint goin.

I started walking off towards Rue.

Nicki- why not ho?

Me- because im too upset to go anywhere anymore

Nicki- girl shut up and get over that damn Roc Royal character. He aint shit.

I rolled my eyes at her. why she always gotta bring him up?

Me- ugh. I guess ill go.

Nicki-yay!

-the concert-

Kasey's P.O.V.

It's the day of the Nelly concert with special appearances from Roscoe Dash and Bow wow! Omg this is going to be the best concert I've ever been to. All the girls had their nails done & hair fixed and a fresh outfit. A limo came to pick us up and we were on our way. When we got to phillips arena, we bought some souvenir shirts and went to go sit down. We had five special seats reserved in the front row. We sat down and just started talking while we waited for the concert to start.

Me-yoo like, I'm too excited. It need to hurry up and start!

Ci-i know right! Nicki you are the best!

Me-girl I know I try!

Ci's P.O.V.

I'm excited, but kinda iffy about tonight. Somethin just dnt seem right to me and I really don't wanna find out.

Me- dnt it feel like somethin is going to happen?

Drea-like what? Good or bad?

Me-idk which one but somethin is goin to happen. Just watch.

I think I'd spoken too soon because sure enough as I said that the lights turned off and the arena was pitch black. The DJ came on and said

Dj-ya'll ready for the first performer?!

Crowd-YEA! (Screamin)

The tv screens came on and pictures of Drea, Melissa, and I flashed across the screen while some song playing n the background. More recent pictures flashed on the screen that included Kasey and Nicki. I realized whose song was playing got confused because this wasn't supposed to be an MB concert. Next thing you know, everything went pitch black [PAUSE: Anybody see the take you down Chris brown video? The same shit happened at the concert I went to when he performed & recorded that video in the middle of the arena.. it was pitch black for so long while they hooked them up..in the mean time, they were introducing his dancers on the main stage & used that as a distraction then the dj asked if we were ready for more Chris then they cut the lights on in the middle of the arena & there he was.. freaky shit smfh anyways PLAY] and we were being grabbed and were placed on some chairs. The lights cut on and we all were on stage with the boys standing behind us and all of the fans went insane then they started to perform.

Prod : Yo Roc..?

Roc : Hey , what up Prod ?

Prod : She won't even talk to me.. (Missing You)

Roc : Just give her some time

Prod : But I didn't even do anything wrong..

Prod walked in front of Melissa, got on his knees, and began singing to her.

Prod- I can't get through No matter how many times I hit you You just pick up the phone See my name and let it go you won't reply See me in your log about a hundred times How long you gon' let this go on ?

Her eyes started to water and he wiped the tears away. The other boys [diggy included] walked in front the rest of us, got on their knees, and began to sing.

I'm just gon' keep on calling you

Texting you Blowing you up on your aim No I don't give up easily

Go ahead and keep deleting me From your 3G

Imma be all in your brain So you wanna play games..?

Thats alright..

*HOOK*

Girl I got something to say ( yes , sir )

Don't hang up in my face ( that's right )

Cause you too stubborn to let it go If thats how you wanna play

Keep pushing me away make no mistake.. Girl imma keep on missing you I'm tryna get to you

But if I can't get through

Ain't nothing I can do but Keep on missing you Do what you gotta do

But if I can't get through

Ain't nothing I can do but Keep on missing you

By this time, we were all in tears. This shit was mad sappy but at the same time, I felt like it was a great gesture that they took this time to set this up for us. They stopped singing, and the song just kept playing in the background. Then they started talking to us.

Prod- everyone in the crowd tonight we need yall help.

Ray- see about a month ago, the five of us hurt these beautiful ladies up here tonight.

Roc- and we're trying to win them back but what we need yall to do, is ask them do they forgive us.

Prince- we need yall to be as loud & mindless as you can be

Diggy- because if yall don't, they might not forgive us!

The crowd went insane shouting that we should forgive them and screaming how cute everything was turning out to be. I truly felt loved and what made it even better was the fact that they did it in front of their fans and for that, they atleast deserved to get a chance to explain themselves.