We got up...Then we fell right...back...down...

Update

Its a few months later and everything has began to go back to normal. Ci and Roc are working out their differences. Chris and Gina got 2 years in jail for kidnapping and are no longer allowed to be anywhere near Ci, Roc, or anybody else.. The crew is back living in one household now and Ci is back dealing Roc as they are working on their relationship. She also became close with Princeton's girl friend Nicki so everybody is pretty much happy and getting along just fine. Of course, it seems like things are finally going good but as always, they quickly go downhill after a while.

Ci's p.o.v.

The next couple of months went by pretty smooth. Miya was going on 5 months and all of my kids were beyond spoiled. Everyone was gone to the mall and I was straightening up the house a little bit while I was alone...or so I thought. I walked down to see if I could find where the voice was coming from. I finally realized whoever it was, was sitting in the bowling alley on the phone. I peeped in to see Ray Ray on the phone. I was going to go in but I decided to stay at the door to scare him when he came out. As I stood there I couldn't help but listen to what he was saying on the phone.

"Look, I'll come see you but it won't be for long...what the fuck you mean why? I have a girlfriend...man ill be over there in a few hours..bye."

&& with that he hung up the phone && I just stood there in disbelief for a second but then I heard him getting up so I dashed around the corner so he wouldn't know I was listening. He was about to be in for a rude awakening.

-Later that night-

I was sitting on the couch watching tv, waiting for Ray to get ready to leave. I listened for the shower water to turn off and I knew it would be able ten minutes until he was out, dressed, and ready to go. I made my way to the front door just in time to see him walking down the stairs. He looked at me like I was crazy then asked

Ray-what are you doing?

I looked at him in disgust. Ugh I just couldn't believe him.

Me-where do u think you're going?

He looked at me like I was crazy then he said

Ray-umm out why you worried about it?

Me-I heard you on the phone earlier you fuckin bum.

His whole face dropped to the floor. I couldn't believe that ray out of all people was about to cheat on his girl.

Ray- man Ci please don't tell her.

Me- I'm not gonna tell Kasey. You are.

Kasey- tell me what?

We both turned around fast as fuck looking dumb. I didn't want to put him out there so I decided to let him answer her himself.

Ray- umm...I umm...

Kasey- what Ray? What did you do?

Ray's p.o.v.

In one sense, I was mad as hell and in the other I was scared. I didn't know how I was going to tell my girl friend that Iwas planning on see another girl. I wanted to slap Ci's face off for being so nosey but it wasn't her fault... it was mine.

Me- I ...I've been seeing someone else

Kasey[tearing up]- h-h-h-h-how could you Ray?

Me- I'm so sorry Kasey... I... I didn't mean to

She just ran off and my heart ran with her. I decided not to go see Rihanna anymore and just went in my room and put on my head phones to drown out the world from what just happened. Trying to think of a way to get my girl back. A little while later, Ci was standing in my door way. She was the last person I wanted to see at this point. I loved her to death but she is too nosey. I slid off my head phones to see what she wanted.