Chapter One. The Truth

No one seems to understand the power of my words. Yes I'm addicted to writing too much even. I only write when I'm depressed, lonely, angry, and feel like dying. Only one person has put those emotions in one place and I mean my heart like at the same damn time. He never knew all this cause when he got close I'd feel over joyed and blissful. I don't know what he does to me but its amazing. I once thought of him as my best friend, my brother and I'd never leave his side till the day I die, until he did and I felt like I couldn't do anything in the world to get him back into my life. For the first time in my life I felt like dying I felt like I had nobody and that the world was starting to resent me and I couldn't do shit bout it and I felt like crawling back and asking for another chance. In the process I've realized I'm in love with him and I couldn't tell him I couldn't even hint it off! I couldn't do anything and I couldn't tell anybody cause it seemed hopeless and the worst part is I cried everyday and I always wished to die. He killed me mentally. All I could think about was him, his warmth and how he use to hold me so tight when I felt like I couldn't smile anymore. I love him no doubt. But I feel as if I'm just falling. I feel like I'm gonna shatter once again.

The fear rules my mind, I just can't help it. Every time I'm with him I suddenly don't care who's around me, I feel all my struggles, worries and troubles wash away. And oh those cute kisses that make my heart skip a bit and make my day more blissful. I always hope the feeling never ends. I sometimes wish I didn't love him so much, I wish the feelings would die and I could finally see what's outside not loving a person to a point where u actually feel like giving them your all in a split second and all they had to do is ask politely.

That's merely the beginning. Let me tell the story.

It begins in the next chapter...

**********

Hi mbarleymb here. I wrote this book cause I've always had a passion for writing and since I'm always Making excuses and distracting myself I've failed to write sooner. Just hope you enjoy this book. I'm sorry if it bores you. I'm not a great writer. But I'm trying. And also learning how to write. Thank you so much for giving it a chance. Hope enjoy it.