Chapter. Twenty. I Cant Breath.

Brianna's P.O.V

These are one of those days where I feel like killing myself and knowing Chris and Charlie won't let me, I finally thought I was healing, finally thought I was over his ass and I could finally smile without immediately frowning, what is wrong with me? Why does he mean so much when he hurts me so much, I mean I can't feel what's left of my heart if there's anything left. I mean I felt so Happy like my heart was rebuilding something than when I saw him everything fell to literal pieces, some things just don't make sense to me anymore.

We walk up to the door and knock like mad people. Chris opens the door and rolls his eyes and says.

"What!?"

"Is that how you greet the love of your life."

"And her cousin!"

He wipes his nose and runs his hand through his hair and continues.

"Y'all need anything!"

"Yeah, we got a killer in our house and since Kris is mad at Charlie we can't go to his place for safety."

"Uh, come in."

We walk in and head into the sitting room, I toss myself on the couch and take off my heels.

"If y'all are running from a killer, why are y'all dressed so damn good?"

Charlie chuckles and says.

"We always look this damn good, even when we not running away from a killer."

"No kidding!" Chris rolls his eyes

"We were at a party. We didn't have time to change."

"Thanks, Brianna for your honesty."

"Eat pussy!" Charlie whispers

I pull out my phone from my cleavage and text Thomas.

Don't go home, stay wherever you are for the night, I'll explain tomorrow morning -Brianna

Seriously, you don't know where I am! Whatever see you in the morning.

- Thomas

"Well, Thomas is pissed, do either of you possibly know where he went?"

"No!"

Chris shrugs and continues watching television.

Me and Charlie fake yawn and head upstairs to one of the rooms, we take off our dresses and kick off our heels to the corner of the room.

Charlie's takes a deep breath and says

"Do you think, Keith will get worried and call us?"

I gulp and respond

"Nope, we better get some sleep, we need our energy to scream help in the morning."

We turn off the bedside lamps and sleep.

The next morning.

Chris wakes me up and gives me sweat pants, sneakers, and a vest.

Oh my gosh, he read my mind.

We walk downstairs together and stop in the kitchen.

I grab an apple and break the silence.

"You mad bout something, or you just naturally silent in the morning."

"Nah just need to eat, wanna go grab something?"

"Yeah, sure but we can't leave Charlie."

"She's sleeping, you sure you wanna wake her up?"

"I see your point, let's go."

I grab my phone.

We walk out the door and into his Mustang.

How I love this car, before I bought my McLaren I use to ask him for a ride every day! He'd get all annoyed but I'd just give him a kiss on the cheek and he'd drive me everywhere. But that all died when I started dating Tyler. He didn't wanna chill with me that much and he'd be so scarce I started to forget about him.

And immediately when I told him we broke up, he was the first one to give me a hug, which raised some strange signs like, he was rooting for y'all to break up, his obsessed yeah shit like that.

Anyway, he takes a different route, it looked like we were heading for Nicks hood, all he had to do was make a right turn we'd be in his hood.

And he makes the right turn.

"Where we going?"

"Granny's donuts."

"Why are you taking the longest way ever?"

"Just for fun?"

"You don't know what fun is! What's really going on with you?"

Nick's house is like two streets away and I'm sweating like hell and I can't breathe.

By this time in the morning, Nick is playing basketball with his neighbors.

"What did you say to Nick, why'd he leave?"

"That's none of your business!!"

Shit. Why do I feel so flipping dizzy?

"Stop the car!"

"What?"

"Stop the car, Christopher!!"

He stops the car, I try to find the door handle but I couldn't, I couldn't see shit anymore and my hearts racing.

Why can't I breathe? Oh my! Shit!

I open the door and fall to the ground, I could feel the street hit my sore spots. At that point all I could hear was B... I felt like I was overheating, it was so weird.

I try to open my eyes and all I could see now were shirtless guys. This some other shit right here. I' ma pass out now!

*************

There's that beep sound again, ah man am I in a hospital again! No!

I open my eyes and the room was empty.

I know I'm a dick and stuff but that doesn't mean they shouldn't visit my ass. And why do I feel so heavy? I wonder what happened to me. What time is it? Yes, Brianna keeps asking yourself questions you can't answer.

The door opens and Nick walks in with a cup coffee in his hand.

"Hey, you awake?"

No, I sleep with my eyes open.

"Yes, what happened?"

"Panic attack, but I ain't a doctor so I don't know."

"Okay, what are you doing here?"

"Sorry, I'll leave."

"No, stay pleased!"

"Okay."

"Where are the others?"

"Charlie is paying your hospital bill, Thomas is nowhere to be found, and Chris is on his way."

"Oh."

I gulp and ask

"How long have I been here?"

"Couple hours, not long. Though you are getting discharged tomorrow morning."

"Great a night in a hospital."

Nick looks down at his coffee and frowns. He didn't look like his savage self.

"I have to go."

"Alright."

He gets up and walks out.

Wow, that was incredibly awkward. Did my soul just shatter or am I officially insane?

Please stop hurting, please don't cry. He's just being Nick. Just get it out of your brain, you gonna be fine. Just