Chapter Two. I Love You.

Monday morning.

I wake up feeling somewhat different, a little foolish to be honest. I walk downstairs to grab breakfast and get ready to go to school which is hell by the way. I live with my cousin Charlie, my best friend Becka, my teenage brother Thomas and my youngest brother Sam. I know weird living arrangement but we have no choice but we are close that it scares me sometimes, and all this is supposed to be temporary.

I walk into the kitchen dragging my fluffy black slippers, I hate mornings and never seem to like getting ready on time for anything unless I have to of course. I walk over to the fridge to grab a bowl of grapes and yogurt, my cousin shakes me a bit and yells...

"moooooooooooooorning!!!!!!!!!"

"You don't need to be so loud, you are too tiny for that."

She looks at me and chuckles. She pours herself a cup of coffee and stares at me and asks.

"What were you and your new boyfriend doing?"

"He is not my boyfriend and we were just talking."

I ignore her response and grab my bowl of grapes, I walk out of the kitchen and walk back upstairs to take a shower. he is not my boyfriend. He is just my really cute best friend, and also the cute guy I've known my whole life, who holds my hand and kisses my forehead and cheeks with his soft lips and holds me tight when we alone, and never let my cousin or best friend take me away until he is done talking to me. Yeah, I think I might love him.

I snap out of my thoughts when my eight-year-old brother jumps in front of me yelling.

"Morning, morning, MORNING!!!"

I look down at him and brush the top of his head roughly.

"You ready for school my little rug rat?"

"Always."  He said tying his blue Nike sneakers

Shit. I lost my train of thought. Oh yeah... His cologne drives me insane, and his warmth just knocks me dead standing. I don't want anyone to know I love him. Although I suspect Charlie knows. She's the only person on this planet who knows me better than I know myself apart from Christopher of course. Her hugs are the best and I don't know what I'd be without her sarcastic remarks and warm heart. She's always there no matter what. She has cute short her and big beautiful eyes and a killer body. She's feisty, mean, and rude but only if she doesn't like you.

I take a 27-minute shower, dry myself, and wore black skin-tight jeans with a white vest, Nike sneakers, and a denim jacket. Walking downstairs I can hear yelling, as soon as I reach the end of the stairs I see Charlie yelling at Kristen. The hottest guy on planet earth. He has black short curly hair, and his eyes are a beautiful shade of blue. His muscular and tall. and his flaw is that he has a very bad temper and could punch Charlie in a second.

"You a gigantic ass! You deserve what's coming to you." Charlie screamed at the top of her lungs

"I'm sorry okay? You gave me no choice."

"You had every alternative you, you, you...Ahhhh.....!"

She stumped on his foot like a five-year-old and ran outside. I clear my throat so he acknowledges I am there.

"Uh...Everything okay?" I ask with a small smile

"Does it look okay to you Brianna?"

"You never say my full name, so it must be really bad."

"I almost punched a guy to death in a party last night, I was drunk and he kept calling me names."

I scoffed. And looked at him with a serious look.