Chapter Forty Two. The Wedding. Part One.

I wrote this chapter in a rush, hope you enjoy.... I don't know much about weddings so most of these things are made up. Please don't get offended or anything..

P.S.. Charlie's Dress Is Above .

Its been three years since we started college and Mr. And Mrs. Kristen couldn't wait any longer to get married. So they picked today... After months of planning and threatening people to get shit right. Although we didn't have much time for a bachelorette party since we had other plans later in the week. Family plans to be precise. After all the stress the wedding would be perfect for sure. Well we all praying it would be perfect..

It took a whole two months to get the perfect dress and shoes and a another month to choose the hairstyles for the actual wedding.

The theme of the wedding is Paris in winter. The wedding ceremony was going to take place in the church near the house in Glendale. Its owned by a really nice old man with a beautiful wife and three wonderful children. The chairs were covered in white clothes with blue and pink ribbons around them. The aisle had glitter covered snowflakes all over it. The alter was decorated with pink and white roses. It was a big church but we managed to decorate it well. Wait until we go to the reception.

Brianna's P.O.V

Everything is a mess!! I walk into the grooms room where the guys were getting ready. I walk in without knocking and they all start yelling.

"Shut up!! I've seen a dick in my life you know" I yell at them

"Yeah, mine and its the only one you will ever see! Now close your damn eyes" Nick shouts from the bathroom

I exhale in defeat and shut my eyes with my hand "We need the groom at the altar in ten minutes, grooms men outside the church with the bridesmaids" I exit the room

I was in my black slippers walking around in an oversized shirt, I wasn't allowed to get dressed until everyone was ready to walk down the aisle. And Charlie wouldn't get dressed until the whole place was perfect. I walk into the brides room where the bridesmaids were getting dressed. Charlie was still in her robe getting her hair tied into a messy bun. The other bridesmaids were putting on their dresses. Which were all two piece dresses with a tight waist and beautiful floral pattern on the skirt. With pink stilettos and their hair was tied in buns as well but they weren't messy.

I exit the room and head back the grooms room. Before i could enter. Kristen was slowly closing the door.

"You better not be running!!" I fold my arms

"No! I'm not i just wanted to get away from all the dicks"

"Literal or?"

"You're so weird."he sits on the benches beside the door

"Good thing you're nit running cause if you ever file for a divorce ill make sure you lose everything, even shit you don't have yet!!" I smile

"I thought you wanted to be a divorce attorney cause you want divorces to be less painful" he shrugs nervously

"Yeah!" I tap on his shoulder lightly and head back to the dressing room. It was almost time to walk down the aisle. I get in the room and get dressed. My dress was different from the bridesmaids dresses. It was a blue two piece with a gold floral pattern all over it. And pink stilettos. I mean i don't like pink but i do love my cousin.

Now Charlie's wedding dress was magnificent. It was just amazing. It hugged the breast and the waist. It was a full ball gown skirt. The veil had a snowflake pattern. And the train was six feet long. Her hair had tiny snowflakes in it which made it even more unique. The dress was just perfect.

"Brianna its perfect!!" Charlie shrikes

"Oh sweetie, it is...I love it!!" i scream

"You look amazing Charlie" Tris smiles as she puts down the glass of wine

"Yeah, ugh you're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen..." Kimberly closes her eyes with her hands and chuckles

We all chuckle and make our way outside the church while three of us held the train of the dress. We held our bouquets as the grooms men joined us outside.

Charlie was behind all us with her veil covering her face. She couldn't stop smiling. Then out of the church came Charles and joined Charlie behind us. Before they could tell us to go in. I head to Charlie.

"Don't forget to smile. And sweetie I love. Don't forget your vows, uh don't fall...hahahaha I love you " I laugh and run before she could grab me

The doors open and head in. We take the first steps onto the aisle and walk down it. Everyone was smiling and taking pictures. Charlie's mother was already crying, while my mom kept waving at me and smiling. And Nicks mom was smiling at Nick and telling him to smile. It was kind of funny.
We reached the altar and parted ways, and every groomsmen and bridesmaids did the same. The wedding march started and the doors were opened once again. And in walked the bride.

Charlie's P.O.V

We were walking down the aisle finally after bickering in the hall... i was trying so hard not to step on my dress. The high heels were kind of tight. Everyone was looking at me and taking pictures which was blinding me. I felt so happy looking at my husband which was looking so damn good. In his skin tight black pants, which was accommodated by his black shirt and black and white jacket with gold buttons and a gold handkerchief. The groomsmen were in similar suits the only difference was they shirts were white and they had silver buttons with silver handkerchiefs. I was almost at the altar and I think my dad was more nervous then me cause he was shaking. I reach the altar and he kisses my forehead and shakes the grooms hand and sits down next to my mother. I gripped my bouquet which was all white. Kristen lifted my veil.

"You look amazing" he says softly

"Not bad yourself sweetie" I smile back at him

People sit down and the ceremony begins.

"We are gathered here today to join this couple in holy matrimony." The Priest begins "For we all hope that this couple grow stronger in each others arms. That they guide each other through the struggles of life, to be there for each other no matter what the challenge, to comfort each other through the darkest days They've lived their lives knowing this day will arrive, so we wish them nothing but the best."

"You may say your vows" he smiles and touched the grooms shoulder lightly

You could tell he was nervous he was struggling to breath "Charlie" he begins "Wow, you're my love story and I'm loving every inch of this story I can't stop loving you. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. And I love you for that. And I'd be honored to spend the rest of my life with you"

Oh shit that touched my soul.

"All my life I've waited for an idiot to fall in my trap" everyone chuckles "and here you are about to be stuck in it forever, I'm just happy that i get to spend the rest of my life with the psychopath I love"

"Now for the rings"

I smile as I turn to take the ring from Brianna. I slide his ring onto his finger as i look into his eyes and he does the same.

"And now you may kiss the bride.."

We kiss, and everyone stands up and starts to clap and take pictures. We turn to everyone and smiles for the cameras.

The rest of the wedding is in the next chapter. Enjoy...