Chapter.Sixteen.Forgive Me.

Brianna's P.O.V

No morning sickness, I still have a flat stomach, my cravings aren't all over the place, but I am starving damn! But no period.

So this is how madness looks like. Wow.

My left butt cheek vibrates. I giggle and pull out my phone.

You didn't tell me your fam has a private jet. See you in a few hours. I love you. -Nick

"Hey, Charlie. They gonna be here in a few hours."

"Yeah just got a text."

"Do we ask em thou?"

"You mean do you ask him thou, Chris is in the next room."

"Right, so are you gonna tell him?"

"Wow, tell who, what?"

"Are you gonna tell Nick you and Chris got busy."

My cheeks darken and I start stammering, I walk over to the vacant couch and toss my body on it.

"What! Should I?"

Chris walks in sexy as usual! He walks over to me and brushes my head.

"Maybe you should."

Charlie grins and asks.

"Are you eavesdropping?"

"Probably, why?"

"Guys! You not helping and I'm not telling Nick that we had sex."

"Alright!."

I pull out my phone from my back pocket and text Nick back.

See you then, can't wait, love you too. - Brianna

I walk down the kitchen which felt like miles away in this huge house.

I grab a jar of cookies and sit on the island. Charlie walks Dragging her feet like her body is heavy.

"Hey, we gotta pick up Sammy."

I jump off the island and dust off the crumbs from the cookies on the side of my thighs.

"Thanks for the reminder, mom would've killed me."

We ask Jeremiah our driver to drive us to my mom's house in one of the G Wagons. He is the best driver and our best friend, his respectful and funny at times. He does not ask too many questions. His tall and masculine, great hair and killer smile, he always came into the house and asked how we doing, or deliver the food we didn't even think to order and it was always delicious, he picked out our clothes and picked up our dry cleaning if we forgot to. And he's always there to pick us up from the airport. Five years and his still amazing. He was a member of my abnormal family.

I text my mom and tell her we coming. We pull out of the highway and into the small cute town my mom lives in, we were 15 minutes away.

My eyes were glued to my phone and my headphones on loud when the song ends I hear tires screeching and a loud bang I look out my window to see a car spiraling out of control towards us. My eyes widen and I immediately freeze.

The next thing I hear an ambulance siren and a paramedic saying...

"She's over here."

I struggle to move anything, my whole body was in pain. I could only hear a few things, I couldn't even believe I was conscious. I struggle to open my eyes I was too afraid of what I'd see. I hope Charlie and Jeremiah are okay.

I guess after that I fell unconscious again, cause the next thing I knew all I could hear was

"beep, beep, beep, beep."