Chapter. Five. I Forgive You.

Thanks for reading...Special shout out to my cousin @lindo13lee she's the reason I keep writing, thanks to her I won't stop writing.

For the first time ever Nicks P.O.V!!

Nick's P.O.V

I couldn't stop. He was gonna hurt her and I couldn't let him. She...She...

He doesn't look like he's breathing. What have I done, I've finally let my anger take control and drive me to this.

I snap out of my thoughts and look over to Brianna. She was trying to wake Tyler up and yelling at everyone to call 911.

I feel a tight grip on my arm as everyone stares at me. I could feel their eyes digging into my back. I take a deep breath and nod for Kristen to loosen his grip.

I go over to her and pull her to me. As she looks up to me I could see the horror and disappointment in her eyes. Even though she cupped my face with her hands and asked me if I'm okay I could still see the pain.

She falls into my arms and buries her head into my chest I wrap my arms around her and rest my chin on her head.

********

The next morning.

Brianna's P.O.V

I wake up and stare at the ceiling processing yesterday's events. I toss and turn trying to hold in whatever was trying to make Me feel sorry for myself. How did the love of my life turn into a monster? How could he beat him so badly and show no emotion?

I look over to my alarm clock, the time reads 06:03.

I get out of bed and walk over to Sammy's room. Luckily he didn't see Nick punch his favorite person halve to death. I open the door and walk over to his bed.

I sit at the end of the bed and stare at him. He looks so peaceful and so adorable with his cute fade, he always wore his Ben 10 pajamas my dad bought for him before he left us in our brothers care. A tear slips out and he rubs his eyes with his tiny hands and looks over to me.

"Big sis, why are you crying?"

A fresh load of tears starts to fall out.

"Please don't cry, what's wrong?"

I wipe away my tears with the back of my hand.

"I just love to watch you sleep."

He sits up and crawls to me. he puts his tiny arms around me and hugs me tight.

"Sis, don't worry  I'll always be here for you no matter what."

I kiss his forehead and tell him

"I love you, don't you ever forget that okay?"

He nods and smiles.

I giggle.

"Good. Your breath stinks you need to go brush your teeth."

He laughs and jumps out of bed to brush his teeth.

I walk out of his room and walk into Charlie's room.

She was asleep and cuddling her huge white teddy bear she calls Mr.Munchie. Her bed was a mess though looked like she was wrestling the teddy bear. I smile and slowly close her bedroom door.

I walk back to my room and slip back into the covers and stare at the ceiling.

My eyes widen as I realize its Tuesday and we all have to be out of the house and in school in an hour.

I kick my covers off and run to my door before I could even touch it, it flies open and hits my forehead I fall on my tail bone and raise my middle finger to whoever was at the door.