Chapter 36

Willow's POV

Justin and I, let's just say we ended up in the most awkward position.

After Jaco left, Justin picked me up, chucked me over his shoulder and took me into a bedroom.

Before you start jumping to conclusions, nothing happened in that bedroom, well, not what you're probably thinking happened.

All Justin did was carry me to the bed, straddle me and kiss my tears away while mumbling how beautiful I am and I shouldn't be crying. 

I was woken up a short time ago so I presume I fell asleep in Justin's lap.

I stare up at the roof and think over the last couple of years. My life is a mess. It sounds like a Hollywood movie. Why couldn't I have a normal life?

I hear footsteps outside the door and then someone lightly knocks on the door.

I attempt to wriggle out of Justin's arms but he doesn't budge.

"Shush," Justin hums in my ear. "They will leave eventually. Go back to sleep sweetheart."

"But I'm hungry," I whin.

As these words leave my lips, Justin immediately lets go of me and pushes me off his lap.

"Oh shit. Jaco was bringing you food, wasn't he? Fuck, we fell asleep."

Justin starts patting the bed and starts lifting the covers and blankets.

"What are you looking for?" I ask quietly, causing Justin to look up at me.

"That's for me to know, petal and you to find out," he replies with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Justin! What were you- what are you looking for?"

"I'm just looking for my phone. Don't stress princess."

"I'm not a princess Justin," I mumble while I study my fingernails.

"Ma tu sei la mia principessa, bella," Justin replies while he plants kisses over my forehead. (But you are my princess, beautiful)

"That's not fair Justin! I don't know what you said."

"Exactly bella. That's why I said it in Italian."

"Justin?"

"Gabriella?"

"Shut up. I've forgotten what I was going to say now."

"Shut up. I've forgotten what I was going to say now," Justin copies.

"Justin!"

"Gabriella!"

"You didn't copy me."

"You didn't copy me," Justin mimics.

"Justin you're really annoying me," I mutter before attempting to get up.

"No way. You're not going anywhere luce del sole. You're going to stay right here." (Sunshine)