Chapter 15

Willow's POV

I giggle like a school girl again. I've been doing a lot of that lately. I'm not sure if Ryan really does believe I've fallen for him or not. I'm trying my best but I'm not the worlds best actress.

It's been another week since I woke up from my four week coma. Lucky me, because of my semi good acting skills, Ryan pushed back our wedding. I'm getting married tomorrow.

"Hey baby girl," Ryan walks into the room. I get off the couch and wrap my arms around his muscular frame.

"Hey Ryan."

He picks me up and spins me around. He places me back down and pulls me towards the couch. I lie down with my head on his lap. He begins to stroke my hair and I find myself laughing again. I swear there's something wrong with me. I'm not even laughing on purpose.

"What the hell Willow! Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know," I mange to say through giggles.

"Hopeless," he mumbles. "Well anyway. Because I'm such a hopeless romance-"

"That makes two of us," I mumble.

"Willow." I can tell immediately from his voice, he is pissed. Good one Willow. "Did you just interrupt me?" I catch a smirk in his voice and I hope to god I'm right.

"Maybe. What are you going to do about it?" I start giggling again.

"I'm going to have to punish you. What to do though? Well you're pregnant so I can't have some fun."

Thank god for that. I'm so glad I'm pregnant because I would be dead.

"So you leave me only one choice. I'm going to have to tickle you!"

And I squeal. I immediately sit up and roll off his lap, landing on the floor. I get to my feet and sprint. There is no way I am being tickled.

Ok so you're probably thinking, what the hell? He could beat the shit out of. What's wrong with being tickled but trying to keep on Ryan's good side and making him think I'm falling for him, is hard. I take any opportunity to wind him up. I do know when to stop though. We would be couple goals, if I was really falling for him. If he wasn't holding me here against my will and if this wasn't all an act, we would be totally couple goals.

I think he really does think I'm falling for him. I deliberately muck up my words and have trained myself to go embarrassed on queue. Pretty proud of my achievements.

I sprint up the stairs and run into our bedroom. I lock the door and lean against the door, panting. Well that was fun.

I hear pounding on the door, followed by Ryan's voice. "Willow. Willow you better open this door right."

I force out another giggle. "But why? Why should I open the door?"

"Oh Willow, you're really asking for it now. Open this door right now and the punishment won't be as severe."

"But why?"

"Oh Willow. Last time I checked, you're seventeen not three. Just open the door."

"But why?" I ask again, suppressing a giggle. "Why should I do what you say?"

And that's when I should of stopped. That's when I should of never opened my mouth again. But smart Willow kept going.

"What if I never want to do what you say ever again! I'm saying right here, thank you."

"WILLOW! Willow, I am being fucking serious right now. You have exactly three seconds to open this door or they will be a hell of a punishment."

Shit! What have I done? You've pushed him. Fucking hell, I'm so screwed. Shit!

But I should of just opened the door, instead of thinking about how much shit I was in. Because I'm about to be in a whole heap more shit.

I hear one big thump and I go flying forward. I land into the cupboard door and turn around to see a furious Ryan in the doorway.

"You are such an inconsiderate bitch! You had me so tricked. I'm such a fucking idiot for believing you. Of course no one would break that easily. Of course you're not fucking falling for me! You're just trying to gain my trust. That's never happening again! I'm never letting you out of my sight again. I thought we would be happy! I thought we could move on from everything and have a happy family. I thought you could do that. But no! You're just testing you're boundaries and going to get out of here the first chance you're got. I'm such an idiot for believing you. I'm so glad I found out when I did."

"No Ryan that's not true. I was just mucking around. I didn't really mean what I said. I was just messing with you. I'm sorry."

"No Willow. You were testing your boundaries, so you can escape the first chance you're got. Well there isn't going to be a chance. From now on, you're going to be watched so closely."

He leaves his sentence hanging for a little bit. "You won't be having any alone time. You won't be alone in the bathroom. You won't sleep until I get to bed. You won't get out of bed until I'm wake. You won't go anywhere without me or another gang member being with you. Is that understood Willow?"

I merely nod.

"I said is that fucking understood, Willow!?"

"Y-yes Ryan. I understand."

"Good. Now it's time for dinner. I won't forgot about your punishment either. I'm thinking of doing it in front of the whole gang. They can all watch your humiliation."

"I am sorry, Ryan."

"Just shut up and save it. I just don't want to hear it. You better be a good girl at dinner or I'll do a whole heap more shit to you."

I bite my lip. You are such an idiot Willow. You shouldn't of pushed him that far. I fiddle with my jumper and finally build the courage to stand up. I walk over to Ryan and he snatches my arm. He roughly pulls me past the now broken door and down the hallway.

•••

I feel so bad right now!

I wrote this chapter and I forgot to post it yesterday. Yesterday was a bit of an emotional roller coaster and yeah.

I'm so, so sorry!

I feel so, so bad.

- Bethany x