Chapter 5

Willow's POV

I have no money, no map, no phone, no plan and no sense of direction. This is great.

What do I do? Where the hell do I go? And even if I eventually get somewhere, what do I say? 'Please help me. My stepdad gave me to this ruthless gang leader because I aborted a baby when someone took advantage of me at a party.' Seriously no one in their right mind would believe that.

A car engine brought me out of my thoughts. What's a car doing out here? I could get help. But what if it's someone from the house? What do I do?

Before I can make my mind up, I hear a shout. I spin around to see the car heading straight at me. This is going to go well.

I take off running again even thought there's no point. I'm never going to be able to outrun a car.

Before I could think of another escape plan, the world comes crashing down. Quite literally crashing down.

I find myself on the ground, with a mouthful of dirt and leaves. Well that totally went to plan.

The person rolls off me and grabs me hair. They pull me up into a sitting position and I come face to face with Daniel. Just the person I wanted to see right now.

"That's the thing stepsister. There's no escape. You're going to come back with us to the house and you're going to do whatever Ryan wants you to do. You're just a female. Females don't get a say in anything. Females are just weak. They are to do exactly what their husband commands without arguments. You'll break soon Willow."

"Hell will have to freeze over before I do what you idiots say. There's no way I'm listening to any of you. Females aren't weak. They are strong, independent women. Men that force females into loveless, abusive marriages are weak."

"Oh, what a wonderful speech! But who cares? Women don't get a say in anything. Now you're going to get in that car and behave yourself. Ryan isn't going to be to happy with you. As your soon to be husband, it's your job to please him. Not make him angry by running away."

"I'm pretty sure I said no. Hell would have to freeze over before I do what you imbeciles want."

"Abbott get her in the car."

The man I suppose who was Abbott, pulls me up off the ground and pushes me forward. He grabs both my arms, pinning them behind me. Well there's no escape from this. I'm not going to get out of his grip in a hurry.

He opens the backdoor of the car and pushes me in.

Abbott sits next to me, while Daniel drives. Why did I run? I would of never gotten away. Where would I even have gone if I did get away? I don't know where the hell I am.

Finally Daniel stops the car and Abbott quiet literally pushes me out.

I fall into Daniel, who just picks me up, bridal style and carries me into their mansion.

Tears slowly begin to slide down my cheeks but I blink them away. I still am a strong independent woman. I'm not going to show these idiots, I'm scared of them. You can do this Willow.

Daniel walks down a few hallways and finally stops at a slightly ajar door.

He pushes it open with his foot and walks inside.

My heart literally stops when I see the only person standing in the room. Ryan. Not quite the person I ever wanted to see again.

"About time, Daniel! I've been waiting." Ryan snaps.

Abbott walks in behind us and stands next to Ryan. Ryan was giving me evil smirks and hatred glances. This is going to end badly.

"Hello sweet Willow. I trust yo-"