Epilogue

Gabriella's POV

It's been three months.

Three blessed months of peace, tranquility and a normal life.

I'm now fifteen weeks with my second child with Ryan. The pregnancy is going well and the baby is perfectly healthy. There's been no complications.

I have started my new life but this time I have made myself some ground rules.

No men.

No family.

Pick friends carefully.

And that's what I've done.

I haven't contacted my family since I arrived here.

This is my new start.

A new, fresh start.

I jump when I hear the phone ring.

"I'll grab it!" My roommate and best friend, Phoebe calls.

Phoebe doesn't know everything but knows quite a bit about what happened to me.

Apparently she's been through similar circumstances and that's how we get on so well.

She's very accepting of Isaac and treats him like her little brother.

Phoebe walks in, carrying Isaac on her hip while still talking on the phone.

"No there is no where here by that name. I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number."

Even though the phone wasn't on speaker, I could hear every word that the other person said. He was screaming down the phone.

"Cut the shit! I want to speak to Gabriella Bruno right fucking now!"

"Sir, there is no one here by that name. I'd appreciate it if you didn't swear at me."

"Fine. Fine. Give this phone to your roommate and tell her it's Justin. She'll know what that means."

I hear everyone word and begin to shake my head quickly at Phoebe.

She gets what I'm trying to say and nods slowly.

"I don't have a roommate. You've obviously got the wrong number. Goodbye."

She pulls the phone away and taps the end button. But I can still hear Justin yelling profanities.

"Why won't it hang up?" She mumbles as she rapidly taps the screen.

"You listen here, give me the phone to your roommate and this phone will work but if you don't, I'll leave the bug on here and you'll never be able to do anything but hear my voice, threatening you. So one last time. GIVE THE FUCKING PHONE TO GABRIELLA!"

Phoebe raises her eyebrows at me and I slowly nod. The bloody stubborn bastard.

Phoebe hands the phone to me and I raise it to my ear.

"You have exactly one minute to tell me why the fuck you are ringing and what the fucking you want before I smash this phone."