Chapter 3

Ryan's POV

I look around the room and massage my temples. Where is the drug shipment? Blake and Cade were suppose to be back with it ages ago.

I get interrupted when I hear an ear piercing, female's scream. One of the guys must be bringing in another girl.

I get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. I find Meghann in there talking to Lizzie.

"Meg." I spit.

She immediately tenses and slowly starts to turn around.

"Y-yes Ryan?"

"Have you been to Glen yet?"

She slowly shakes her head and bites her lip. I send her sharp glare and she gulps.

"Well looks like I'll be coming with you."

I wait until she shows some sign of movement but she never does.

"So what are you waiting for? I do recall telling you to pay him a visit first thing in the morning."

"Y-yes Ryan."

I smirk as she fiddled with the hem of her dress.

'Install fear and get submission.'

That's my moto. It's always been my moto while handling unbroken girls.

Meg takes her time getting off the bench and walking towards the door. I follow her down the hallway and into Glen's office.

Glen looks up and smirks. "Well hello Meghann. What brings you into my off-"

He gets interrupted by yells and a female screaming. Well that's one feisty girl that someone has brought in.

"Boss! BOSS! Ryan! Lounge room. We need you here now."

I roll my eyes and run my fingers through my hair. Why does everyone need me? And at the worst possible time.

"Hold off for a few minutes, Glen."

He nods and goes back to looking through paper work.

I grab Meghann around the waist and whisper into her ear. "You're going to stay here with Glen and behave yourself. I'll be back soon."

She visibly shakes in my arms and nods. "Y-yes Ryan."

I push her forward into a chair and leave Glen's office. Why does someone need me now?

I walk into the lounge room to see Daniel and Steven talking.

Daniel notices me and stops talking. "Um boss, we have a new girl."

"That's nice. But why do you need me? And why is Steven here?"

"She's being a bit difficult. I need your opinion on her as well."

"My opinion? Aright. Where is she?"

"I had to give her to Julian and Reece because she wouldn't..." He pauses for a bit before he continues. "She wouldn't behave. She's in the other room."