Chapter 30

Willow's POV

My eyes flicker open and I slowly take in my surroundings.

A bedroom.

A normal bedroom.

Nothing strange. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Until I looked down.

That's when I screamed.

And screamed.

And didn't stop screaming.

I hear yelling and footsteps from outside the door but I don't stop screaming.

I just couldn't.

Of course this people are just as bad as Ryan.

No. Worse. They are definitely worse.

The door flings open and I hear Jaco yelling in another language.

"What is your problem? It sounds like your being murdered." He finally asks me.

I couldn't take my eyes off it.

It was big.

And black.

And hairy.

And on me!

On my ankle.

It's all my nightmares come true. These people are definitely worse then Ryan.

"Well? Why are you screaming? You will wake the whole house."

I roll my head over and look up at him. His light brown hair is swept in front of his face and it looks like he just ran a marathon. And might I add, he's shirtless. He's only wearing boxers. And he has abs. Abs on abs. And I still can't get use to how tall he is.

I try to point to my foot but soon realise I'm tied to the bed. I'm tied to the bed? Why the hell am I tied to the bed?

"My foot. That is why I'm screaming."

He looks down at me and raises an eyebrow. "Your foot? What's wrong with your foot? You don't like that your foot is chained to the bedpost?"

"It has a massive spider on it!"

He looks down at my foot and chuckles. "That tiny thing is the reason you've woken the entire house up?"

"Yes!" I screech. "And it's not tiny. It's massive."

"I give up," he mumbles.

He grabs my hands and unlock the handcuffs, leaving me to flex my wrists. I didn't know handcuffs hurt that much.

Jaco walks down to the end of the bed and flicks the massive spider off my foot. He unlocks the chains around my ankles and I move them around as well.

He gives me another weird look before sitting on the end of the bed. "I honestly can't believe we're related." He suddenly blurts out.

I start chocking on the air I was breathing. I'm related to him.

"I." I point to myself. "You." I point over to him. "No." I shake my head. "Impossible."