Chapter 31

Willow's POV

I wake up again to find myself in the same bedroom. But there is a slight difference from before.

Jaco is sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. And on his lap is the most wonderful sight in the world.

Isaac.

My Isaac.

My little baby.

My bundle of joy.

Isaac is lying on his lap, fast asleep while he talk to someone else in a language I'm guessing is Italian.

I roll over but get a sudden pain in the stomach. I groan which must of caught Jaco's attention because he immediately stops talking. 

"Hey you're awake. Are you ok?" He asks. "You don't look so good. Bad dream?"

Before I can answer, I start to dry retch and then vomit all over the bed.

Why do I feel this sick? Maybe it's because I haven't eaten in a while. Or maybe it's something I ate while with Ryan. Or maybe it's stress. Or maybe I'm just sick.

I get off the bed and stagger into the man Jaco was talking to. He catches me and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Willow, are you ok? What's wrong?" Jaco asks again as he places Isaac on the chair and begins to walk over to me.

I just shake my head and attempt to focus on the ground, trying to make the world stop spinning. Jaco grabs my hand, mumbles something incoherent to the other man and leads me out of the room.

We finally stop at another door and Jaco pushes it open slightly. Relief rushes over me when I find it's only a bathroom.

"I'll be back in a bit." Jaco says, before leaving.

I nod and lean over the toilet.

And then a thought hits me.

What if I'm pregnant again? Shit. That would explain why I'm sick. Why didn't I think of that before?

I sit on the floor next to the toilet and start to cry. I can't be pregnant. This isn't possible.

Of course it's possible Willow. He was always making you do it.

Shit! I can't be pregnant again. I'm already not coping with Isaac. How am I suppose to cope with another child? Fuck my life. I can't do this.

"Hey Willow."

I turn around to see Jaco standing in the doorway.

"Hey," I reply.

"How are you feeling?"

"Shit."

"Hey Willow can we just be safe?"

I look up to see Jaco holding a box. I already knew what was in the box. I didn't have to ask.

I nod my head and he attempts to smile. I attempt to return the gesture but just end up crying more.

Jaco hands me the box and leaves the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I spend another ten minutes on the floor crying my eyes out before using the test.

I wash my hands and lean against the sink. Please be negative. I can't be pregnant.