1989 Heathers Premiere

"I cant believe you're making me wear this." Ana turned around to make eye contact with her "stylist" for the event. "You can basically see me butt." she rolled her eyes and turned back to view herself in the mirror. Her black sequined dress was almost see through and was even too short for her liking.

Slash was sitting on a couch opposite her facing her back. "I mean, I don't mind it." he lit up a cigarette. "Saves me time." he chuckled standing up and giving Ana a hug from behind. She looked at them both hugging in the mirror. His hair was as always, he was in some casual leather pants, cowboy boots, and a leather jacket without no shirt underneath. Even at a Hollywood premiere he still did not give two fucks about what he was wearing or whether or not it was was appropriate or not. That was the one thing she loved endlessly about him. "Im so proud of you," he whispered in her ear kissing it gently. She turned around and cupped his face in her hands, "Thank you baby, I love you, I'm so glad you're here. I would've been a mess if you weren't." she smiled at him and kissed him slowly on the lips.

"ANA! LETS GO! THE CARS UP FRONT!" She heard her agent yell from behind the door. She stepped off of the platform she was on and grabbed Slash's hand leading him out of the room and towards the car.

--

It was the most surreal thing that she had ever experienced. People were calling out her name, yelling it. It felt so euphoric, amongst all the lights and the cameras. She couldn't believe that this was a reality now. A year ago she was still hopping from one job to the next, audition from audition, not knowing when her break would it. It was now. This movie was a lot bigger than she had anticipated it to be. She had done another movie last year, but with this one everything felt totally differnt. And to think she had another movie coming out this same year. Everything was finally turning around for the better.

She squeezed his hand tighter as they moved their way down the red carpet question being yelled at their way,

"Slash! How's the tour coming along? Is Ana coming with you?"

"What about her other projects?!"

"Are you guys together!?"

"Have you ever cheated on tour?!"

Slash's head shot up at the last question and he quickly gave the journalist who asked the question his middle finger.

"Fucking dumbasses." He shook his head and stood next to Ana, his hand on her waist as they took a couple more photographs together before they went into the theater.

"Tell me about it," Ana said still smiling at the cameras. "You know if you did, I'd chop your balls off though right?" she smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm being fucking serious," she said still smiling and looking cute for the cameras.

He burst out laughing clutching his bare stomach, "The fact that you're saying that while looking like that is," he kept laughing "I can't with you, I love you so much." he pulled her towards him by the waist and kissed her right in front of all the cameras while using one hand to flip the paparazzi off.

---

After the premiere, they found themselves back in Ana and Lara's new apartment. it was slightly bigger than the previous one they were renting out in West Hollywood. They had both decided to relocate to Venice beach, considering Lara's new job, and Ana was fine with it due to the fact that she now had a car. Something that she had never even imagined herself buying for herself.

Slash was sitting on the couch, legs up on the coffee table rolling a joint on his lap. "Babe can you get the door, I think the pizza's here." he yelled across the house.

"On it!" Ana came rushing out of the kitchen a cig between her lips, her pupils dilated from the blow she had just finished. She wiped her runny nose on her sleeve and pushed open the door with her hips.

"Hi, I got one large pepperoni and meat lovers for Ana?" the boy smiled up from his baseball cap.

"Perfect, thank you." she took out a 20 from her back pocket and gave it to the kid. "Keep the change." she smiled.

"Hey arent you that chick from nightmare on elm street?"

Ana was shocked at the kid's remark. The movie was released last year and it wasn't anything big either, but it got a lot of press coverage. It was the first big thing she had done, other than Heathers.

"Yeah," she gave a low chuckle and smiled at the boy. "I am, Im surprised you recognized me." she laughed and leaned against the entrance of the door.

"That movie was fucking awesome. You were so hot in it." the kid was around 17 years old and excitement was slipping out of his clean-cut baby face. "Do you mind if I get an autograph?" he pulled out a sharpie and offered it to Ana.

"Sure kid." she bit the lid off of the pen and took the receipt in her hands to quickly scribble down her name. She didnt even have an autograph? Like you were just supposed to write down your name right? She gave the receipt back to the kid and told him to have a safe night as she quickly ran back into the living room.

She put down the pizzas slowly and stood in front of Slash. "So...Some kid just asked me for an autograph?" she scrunched up her face in confusion and disbelief. "It was so weird?" she sat down next to him taking the already lit joint from his hand to take a drag for herself.

"Was it the first time?" he asked pushing the hair out of his face to get a better look at his girlfriend.

"Yeah..." she was still shocked.

"That's awesome. I guess you gotta get used to that from now on huh?" he chuckled giving her a small peck on the lips before grabbing a slice of pizza.

"WHAT THE FUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK! THIS IS INSANE!" she kept jumping up and down on the couch, the blow and the effect of the joint finally hitting her. She grabbed Slash by the shoulders and gave him a little shake. " I FUCKING DID IT! EVERYONE CAN SUCK MY DICCCKKKK" she was going crazy. After all the shit she had been through after every fucked up audition, every fucked up agent, every fucked up nights without sleep and stress she had finally managed to pull through and become something out of it. This was it, she was finally going somewhere."

"Babe, I dont think you have one, but metaphorically they can." he started laughing and grabbed her waist to calm her down. "Im so proud of you." he kissed her and settled her back on the couch.

"We need to celebrate this! WHY THE FUCK ARE WE AT HOME! IM HIGH AND I JUST GAVE MY FIRST AUTOGRAPH!" she cupped his face in her hands, her eyes were huge as she shook him.

"That's what I was saying on our way home. Let's go." He stood up, finished off the blunt and took 3 slices of pizza in one hand and his keys in the other.