XXII. Short Silence

*******************************

  Once upon a time I was all alone
How you like me now? Do I turn you on?
Now I got you drunk, hot, and vulnerable
Show me what you want, give me what you want, want
Have to make you mine, get you on the floor

********************************

Few more months later....

 You ever been used, lied to, and betrayed? No one can't say they never been through one of those things before. Life can be a Bit*h sometimes. We always hide it and just smile it off. People tell us to just live life and forget about it......HOW? 

Blood is red...Yeah we know that........Blood is also part of life. What a beautiful color I might add. I can stay here and lie and be like we can live without it. We can't...sorry to break it to you. The end is near and someone need to remind me when it's my time. How much lies did I tell and how much people did I harm...............I'm insane..............no............I am not....I am sane..................like to think that..........Where am I?

Where am I?

Danny POV

I can walk miles before I can say I am finish. I like it here, big happy family. I can say. You can see it or it's just me. I can't believe you really think it's over... It might be to be honest. Bloody hell my gun. Tell me if I am confusing you....because that's my goal to be honest. That's my name Danny. hahahah.....Don't stop looking at me.

I walk in the Warehouse to see everyone is working. Ciel let's not talk about him ........He's just being a f**ktart like always. I just have to say this one thing. I kill this whole time. What can I say...

"Where have you been?" Ciel came up to me and say.

"Everywhere and busy, why?" I just kept a straight poker face at him.

"I don't know, you been on this quest lately."

"I really don't know what you are talking about?" Walking toward my office.

Ciel ran in front of me and block the door. I look at him confused.

"Why are you blocking the door, I may ask?"

"Hmm...nothing. Let's talk about Kim, Diamond, and Daisy..." This f**ktart is really acting weird. he never ask me about them unless I brought them up.

"Their good, move the f**k out the way." He still in the way. I took my hand and slap him out the way. I really no time to be playing around. I have a lot to do. I open the door and I stood there shock. Why is she here?!

"Mom?" Why the f**k is my mom here like the f**k she wants.

"sweetie, a mom can't visit her son at work?"

"Unless your dying...yes...but you look okay so can you leave please." She got up and shook her head and hug me. This bit*h.

"we need to talk."