XVI. Search

*************************************************

Grab your gun, time to go to Hell
I'm no hero, guilty as charged
Search and destroyFound my faith, living in sin
I'm no Jesus, but neither are you my friend
I'm a whore, a birth of broken dreams
This simple answer is never what it seemsA million little pieces we've broken into
A million little pieces I've stolen from you

**************************************************

Danny PoV

The next day..

Movie night was a**, because let's say I didn't like the f**king movies. I slept the whole night. Those bastards did that sh*t on purpose. I sat here in my office rereading things that I skip over a few times. I dislike ready these things, because they're so f**king long. Like why so long, why so many pages, just to tell me about impact. Like the f**k, I'm not shipping it myself. Like if I needed so much numbers in my life, I could have been in accounting. I skip through pages and just look at some.

I was getting bored like very bored. Even this game seem fun to play. I roll my eyes and breathe. I I heard my door knock and I look up from the paper works. I told them to come in and they did. They told me my appointment with this person is going to be in the private meeting room on my floor. The walls were sound proof and you can't see in it, from the outside. I nod, but at the same time curious. I didn't know what was going on. I got my gun and put it on my side. I look up at the guy with an expression and he ohs and walk out.

I look at the time and got up from around my desk. I walk to the meeting room. I sat there waiting with the door close. It was not a big space, for only few people are allowed in this room. This person better be important or I'm f**king shooting them for wasting my time. Time tick tock by. I was started to get really piss. Like I'm early I know, but still, come early to the meeting so things can get down fast.

I look down at my gun in my hands. I was playing around with it. I throw it in the air and catch it. I twist it in my hands and rub it to make sure it was ready to shoot at any moment. I look down at my gun again and I heard the door suddenly open and close. I slowly looked up and oh my f**king f**k.  

"Kimberly?" I look at her walking towards me in a coat, the more she walked towards me the coat comes off a little more

"Kimberly?" I look at her walking towards me in a coat, the more she walked towards me the coat comes off a little more. She was finally in front of me and the coat drop to the ground. She was wearing nothing, but thigh high socks and undies, no bra. Really, now is the time to not stay still. I was f**king ice, where do I start. I don't know where to touch first or anything. I admire her body, before dropping my gun and grabbing her on my lap. I started to kiss her lips passionately and down to her neck. She moaned softly, my demons smile like crazy, while my monster was on some Monster drink. I'll be back in a few.

........................................................................................................

Can my f**king day get any better, I don't think so. I hug her tightly and let her go to clean up. I help her and gave her my shirt. She kiss my cheeks and left to go back home. My a** though was glowing like Christmas lights. They going to put my on that big a** Christmas tree in New York. I'll be shining bright like a motherf**ker. I took up my gun and walk out the meeting room. Everyone looking at me, I look at them back and smirk. Shame, no, amuse at their curiosity, oh hell yes. Life, life, this is part of life, so people shouldn't be shock where and when it happen.

I got to my office and close the door behind me. I stretch out my hands and head to the desk to grab something. I took up the paper and head out to this place. I got on my extra shirt and my jacket. Time to drive my way to this place. I started my car and drove down the street. It wasn't far, but it also wasn't near.

I stop in front of a house to my surprise it was all women. This is just interesting, a all women only apartment, so f**king cute. I stop in front of the close and park my car. I got out and head to the doorway to ring the doorbell. I didn't even get a chance to, since the door open suddenly to woman in pink. Oh, I f**king hate pink. It was an ugly color, very ugly. My whole body shook a little at the sight. She smile at me and ask why I'm here. I told her I'm here to see Chas. She smile and made me follow her. I look around the place and you can tell there was no man touch at all. The sadness this house might feel, I'll feel it for it.

She stop in front of a door and open it to see Chas on the phone. She nod her head and I walk inside the room and lock the door behind me. Chas turn to me in disbelief of my sudden rude action. She ask me to get out, but I just continue to walk towards her. I took the phone from her ears and smash it to the ground. She got up off her chair and push me with all her might. I took out my gun and pointed it at her. She didn't jump or anything. She just smirk and took out something that look like a sword. What with these motherfu*king sharp things? Like doesn't people own something else? Like f**k man, this is bullsh*t. I shoot The sword out her hand. The sword drop to the ground and the iron made a ding sound.

The door started banging and girls yelling out her name. She gave me an evil look and I gave her one back. I shoot her in the head and her body fell back. I giggle at the sight and walk to her body. The blood the body, I drag her by the leg and head to the door. I unlock the door and drag her body through the hall. The other girls look her body and back at me with fear. I gave them all a evil look. I was proud of my little doing. She wasn't a challenge to waste my energy. I drop and murder people for living. I stop caring if people see me or not. The cops can't touch me. I look at the time, did this sh*t in less than 48 hours.

It's not even close to 24. I was so happy as sh*t, Kimberly and now this easy kill. Good day Danny. F**king good day. Things not going bad, so happy. Let's hope the rest of the day go as well. Hopefully. F**k, these girls are annoying me by their presents. I drop the body in front of the entrance and walk down the stairs. I saw a sign says no smoking, I smile, I wonder why. I got out a smoke and light it up. I inhale and exhale next to the dead body. The smile on my face was light to my mood. You ask me what I'm thinking about? I tell you I think about what you're thinking about. Tell me something that I will forget.....inhale...exhale...I got up and drop my smoke on the floor while it's still light.

I got in my car and watch the building slowly burn....beautiful...the screams....the smell of skin.....silence....their welcome.   

  "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file has already earned my contempt

  "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."
―   A.E

***************************************************

this is just a extra that's attach to the six chapters. posting them by two. don't want to overwhelm you guys♥with updates all at once.