IX.Normal

♥♥♥***************************************♥

I FINALLY CHANGE THE COVER(MADE BY ME)......YAY♥ HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SERIES.  THANKS FOR READYING SO FAR. 

********************************************************

Darling Pov

The feeling of Danny almost home is quite scary. I'm far away in the city if you ask me where I am...City full of bright lights and people everywhere. The streets are always crowded. Dear New  York City, why must you be so bloody busy. I walk through the crowd and bump into a few people, they turn and look at me. I look them back in the eyes and smile. So many lights, so dark, it's deadly. I shake the thought of why they say don't walk New York streets alone as a girl at night. Some streets ain't that busy the closer you walk to China Town, pass Soho and 5th Avenue.

There was truth, there was consequence, against you
A weak defense, then there's me
I'm 18, and looking for a fight
All my life, I was never there just a ghost, running scared
Here our dreams aren't made, they're won
Lost in the city of angels
Down in the comfort of strangers, I
Found myself in the fire burnt hills
In the land of a billion lights

The dark streets, sounds of footsteps walk behind you. I clearly was watching my steps. I shadow behind you and by the looks of it, it never dies away. It wasn't my shadow, it was tall and wide. I walk the street, not a fast pace in my step.Hello, Chinatown and goodbye my shadow. A man's hand grab me by my hand and drag me far away from my path. I try to fight him, but he was too tight. I wasn't given in my all. I was too busy in my mind. I was so lost in it, I didn't realize I was in an apartment.

I look around and shake my head. I sat down and inhale and exhale. I breathe heavy and let out a sign. I felt a strap touch behind me, must be a knife. A smile cross my face and I turn around. This man is my killer, for I have done worst. I look him up and down and smirk. I look at the knife in his hand and touched it. He look at me with wide eyes. Shock I'm not screaming or running away. I tiptoe a little I was 5"7 but he was past 6", and kiss his lips softly.

He push me away and my blood runs cold. I stop in my place and look up at him. He came closer with the knife. The closer he got my eyes widen. I saw it, I saw them, I saw my demons................AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I scream and kick him. I couldn't see him all I saw was them. I scream and hit him so he can finally drop to the ground. I was not myself, but it felt so right. The knife fell out his hand and I grab it. I stab him and stab him harder. Blood splashing up like it was a blood fountain. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!" I yell to the top of my lungs. I couldn't take it, I stab harder and faster. I finally stopped and got off the body.

I didn't look back, I just open the door and walk out. The night was fully set. People stare at me with curious eyes while walking down the street. I try to think straight, but no help was near me. I walk to the train station, since it was so late, the train was empty. Only me and a woman who look too scared to even sit across from me. I was a mess I was sane...so I tell myself.