XII. Visit

********************************

  We live in a globalising world. That means that all of us, consciously or not, depend on each other. Whatever we do or refrain from doing affects the lives of people who live in places we'll never visit.
*********************************************************

Danny Pov

  I told myself, take a day off, and what happens? I kill people even on my f**king day off. It's like I was never meant to take a day off..never. Took a breathe, walk down stairs and there lays Darling on the f**king floor. How  cute? 

"Get up. Why you on the floor?" 

"It's relaxing."

"Is it relaxing also when I step on you?"

"F**kbird if you dear, I will f you up."

"Funny, now move. I need to get some tea."

She didn't move at all, she just lay there. Does she have hearing aids in, like hello...I started waving my hands in her face, but nothing. She close her eyes and fold her arms. I roll my eyes and just took one big wide step over her. She blocking the f**king way for tea. I didn't feel hungry to eat. I was not going to the business or the warehouse today, I had other things to deal with.

I made my tea and turn around to leave. This f...hmmm I promise Kimmie no cursing...f**k that's not happening. Darling lay on the ground...I look at the time and I needed to go. I was now going to walk on her. She looked up at my foot about to land on her and move away. I laugh and grab my keys. I open my car and start the engine. Highway wasn't too busy today, that's good. I was really worried that it would be full. 

I drove through woods and towns. I was finally here..at Ciel's place. I was just going to be here for a while not too long, I hope. I couldn't really figure out why I'm at his little house, because it's seriously in the woods. Usually he's the one who comes to me, not me goes to him. I got out my car and knock on the door.   I waited and waited..where the f**k was this f**ktard. The door finally open to see Ciel and I smile. He look at me with wide eyes. What a guy can't smile?

I roll my eyes and enter in his house. I sat on the couch in his living room and he sat down in front of me. He lick his lips and look quite nervious. Must be the mission, because this isn't the first time we have to go to this place  and let's just say it wasn't Ciel f**king moment. It was hmmm, let's not talk about it. 

"So, how we going to do this, Dan?"

"The plan is going to be the same nothing to it, nothing big and nothing small. I know you don't like this, but it's time to get this over with." I told him looking around his house. I haven't been here for a while. He change up a few things, but still wooden and have a old feel to it.

"I know, but I'm not going alone." I look at him when he said alone. Oh yeah, he was suppose to do this alone, but me being me, I couldn't stay home. You already know how me staying home all day work out.