VII.YOU're Afraid?

Danny POV

I will save you from yourself
Time will change everything about this hell
Are you lost?
Can't find yourself?
You're north of Heaven
Maybe somewhere west of Hell  

"F**K YOU!!!" ..................Banging...on the door like an inane maniac.  Kicking, punching, screaming........F**k. Blood ran through my veins, the rage took over me, like a f**king hurricane. I kick, I claw,  I yell, in my own f**king trap.. I was my own victim. No sleep, been up all night. Kimberly was still over her family's, coming back tomorrow, well today, but later. I peek at the clock, it was 6:47 am. I was not tired. I stop myself and look at the door, it was bad. I drove myself over the edge. I sat on the floor, nothing making a peek.  I heard foot steps come closer to the door and stop. The door slowly open, I remember locking it, but I broke that. Darling stood in front of me with no emotion on her face. 

I got up off the ground and we were face to face

I got up off the ground and we were face to face. No words were spoken, just eye contract. She look at me and suddenly out of nowhere hugged me. "You're your own insanity, my dear. Let go." She whispers in my ears and walk out the room. I stood still and shake my head out of the thoughts of my demons. I walk out the room and close the door behind me. The lock was broken, but Sebastian would fix it later.

I walk in my bathroom and took a shower. I got out, went to my closet and put on my all black suit. I had a business to run, what would you do if you found out your boss was insane?

I grab my keys for my car and turn to face Darling. She was in her own world, in her music. She stop and nod at me. I turn and walk out to my car. I open the door and started the engine. It took me an hour to get to the building of mine. I had so much energy, I was not stable at all. I had so many things to get done in so little time. I had a meeting, papers to sign, and people to deal with. Dragging myself to hell with out the Devil's help, was my life everyday. He don't need help, I do it for myself.

Inhale...exhale..inhale..exhale...sh*t...I slide all the papers to the ground.

"I DON'T WANT THIS SH*T!" I slam the table before me. I was paying every attention to the speaker I was listening to every word. Ciel look up at me and nod his head. I was at the breaking point. I was starting to lose it. I wasn't okay. I turn to see the whole meeting room looking at me. I gave them all the stare and their faces faced down. I don't want eye connect. I want to hear silence. I don't want this sh*t. I look at the papers on the floor and look up at the speaker. I started to walk towards her she was shaking like crazy. I saw fear in her eyes. I trace my hands on her cheeks and lean over to her ear and whisper."Fix it."

I move myself from front of her and walk out the door to my office. I was safe in there, it was quiet, it was ....hmmm..it was...my office. I open my laptop and started to do some typing and crap. I was focus very engage in what the hell I was doing. I wasn't bothered, well not for long exactly. A knock on my door. I really couldn't see who, because I slide the blades out to shut my view of the outside of my office. I yell come in a low voice.