XVIII. Starboy

*****************************************

  House so empty need a centerpiece
Twenty racks a table cut from ebony
Cut that ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face but
I love my baby
You talking money need a hearing aid
You talking bout me I don't see the shade
Switch up my style I take any lane
I switch up my cup I kill any pain

*******************************************

Danny Pov (a month later....)

They say war always come to you without no warning, they say war always in your head, but they forgot to tell you to start a war you need a f**king army and a crazy mind. No war end up clean without blood. A messy mess I tell you and for what you may ask? I don't even f**king know, but I'll tell you this I have a war in my f**king insane head that I'll drive you and these motherf**kers insane with me. Me and you buddy about to ride my f**king crazy train, Because I'm back you f**ktards............let's get this war started.....exhale...inhale...blow...

A month pass and not much happen, no one target me or anything. It was so boring and just dry. Even my men can sleep on a job, because there's nothing to do. It's too quiet and too peaceful to be true. What the f**k is happening? I live in this peaceful sound for a month, something is f**king wrong. I'm fooling myself, sitting here looking through sh*t, realizing that this silent just a f**king joke. Days pass and nothing, people must be wondering where the f**ks Danny.....I'm not gone just yet. Just this insane mind is driving me ten feet under too fast. I sit here talking to myself, I rock back and front in my office's chair. Looking through papers, nothing new at all.

I finally end up one on something that changed my f**king silence. A nice blue envelope with an old stamp on it. So fancy, I laugh to myself as I open the envelope. Nice white paper, but who the f**k cares, let's read this sh*t. I scan through it slowly with wide eyes. I never would think someone would really ask me such thing? Me? Danny? They must have wrote the wrong name, because such thing like this leave in blood and tears. I'm a man have blood and death. I wondering where such a person would even ask for this. I look down at the bottom of the paper and I see a location to meet alone for father information. This is a f**king joke. It must be, because why do they want me in the woods to talk about something simple like this, but I want to know who's behind this too.

I grab my keys and exit out the door to my car. I open my car door and got inside. I start the engine and started to drive down the highway towards the woods area. These people really like the woods and the best time too, it's snowing, how f**king great. I park in front of the wood's opening and got out the car. I look around and put on my shades. I lock my car and put the keys in my pocket. I rest both hands in my coat pockets and walk towards the location to meet the person. I walk through trees and white grass. The snow still falling and I started to shiver. Which was quite old for I never shiver as much as today. What is going on with me?

I walk little farther until I saw a woman standing there. I rolled my eyes and walk towards her. I stop a few distance from her and just blank stare at her. She look at me and smile. The smile was pure, but I was not fooled. I exhale loud enough for her to nod to start what ever she have to say. She took a step closer and stop.

"My name is Hanniel and I'm sorry my boss couldn't make it today. Family emergency,s o he send me hear to tell you about the war he plan against you." She said to me with a now evil little grin. I chuckle to myself at the sight of her.

"Your boss must be a dumb guy to send a little woman to talk for him. Do you know who I am?"  

"Like I give two f*ks about the others

"Like I give two f*ks about the others. Let me tell you this Princess, I GOT NO TIME TO F**KING WORRY ABOUT YOU F**KERS. MONTHS AND NOTHING. NOW YOU GUYS WANT WAR AGAINST ME. TAKES A WHOLE MONTH TO PLAN A WAR FOR ME, BUT YOU F**KERS DON'T KNOW . I PLAN A WAR IN A HOUR AND I'LL COME F**KING UP YOUR LIFE ONCE YOUR NAME CROSS MY MIND. SO, I'LL TELL YOU THIS........BRING YOUR F**KING WAR. BECAUSE YOU COMING TO KILL, BIT*H IM COMING TO CONQUER!!"

I turn on my heel and walk my way out the woods. I got to my car and got in. I rode all the way home. I got out my car and head towards the door of my house. I put the key in and open the door. The house was quiet. They must be out. I walk to the kitchen and grab myself some wine. I pour it out in one of my glass.

I pick up the glass and head to the living room. I sat there and think about that short conversation. Each sip of wine, I nod my head. For what? I don't even know. I stop thinking, I gave up one certain thinking. I've been at peace lately. Where are my demons you say? Their gone. Lost in their own world. I finish the wine...............AHHHHH....f**k here it goes again. My monster surely didn't leave, I think it ate the demons alive. Grew stronger and more wild. I broke the glass in my side and the blood dip down to the ground.

I couldn't the pain at the moment. Silence is not what drove me insane more? It was this monster who ate the demons and drove itself insane, which leave me to handle the situation in dark matter. Blood and scream is all I seek. Must be a f**king sadist, sick in the head, but great at everything else. I chuckle to myself as the glass was still in me. I took it out slowly and lay it on the floor next to me. I heard a sudden car door click. I look up fast and f**k their home. I took myself up and grab everything to the kitchen. Throw the glass in the trash and clean up a little. I ran and slid on the ground to the little blood mess on the floor and clean it up.

I got back up and walk back to the kitchen as if I was leaving from there to go to the stairs. I walk back out to see Kimmie walking up the bedroom. I was suddenly stopped by Darling who was looking at me in the eye. She knew something was wrong, but she just grin and nod. She turn to walk up the stairs and stop. She turn back to me and look me dead in the eye.   

"And if you're less shit on, and less f**ked over, maybe you win

"And if you're less shit on, and less f**ked over, maybe you win. You wouldn't have to hurt yourself." She took me and turn back to walk up to her room. 

Her words trigger me a little. I couldn't shake it off. F**k it. A war is what these people want, a war is what they would get. I'll rinse this f**king army from the ground up and i'll make sure my insanity is the last thing their reason and see before they close their eyes. So, I'm gonna was you this you going to join my insanity or you just gonna watch in silent? You f**ktard. 

************************************************************

WOAH!!! HEY GUYS. I KNOW I KNOW IT BEEN SO LONG. BUT DANNY'S BACK AND I'M SO HAPPY. I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BOOK GOT THIS FAR. THANKS TO YOU CRAZY MINDS.♥ I'M SO GLAD TO BE COMING BACK TO WRITING , BECAUSE I HAD THOSE DAYS I FEEL LIKE WRITING BUT WHAT IF I SHUT DOWN AND IT GETS WORST. BUT I NOTICED THAT YOU GUYS R AMAZING AND GIVE ME LITTLE KICK TO FINISH. 

SO SAY NO MORE.....I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD DO A BOOK WITH NO ROMANCE LIKE RELATIONSHIPS, THE TIME PERIOD IS IN THE 80 &90S , THE NOT SO SAME BUT CRAZY PLOT AND MORE BLOOD AND ACTION. THE CHARACTER WOULD BE DIFFERENT BUT INSANE LIKE DANNY. I WAS WONDERING DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO THAT BOOK AFTER I DONE THIS BOOK? ♥♥3♥