XV.Mush

*******************************************

You made me the strongest of all men

I'll remain the happiest of men

I miss you

Baby close your eyes

Let's meet

In our dreams tonight

****************************************************

Danny Pov

The amount of days you live, have you ever wonder where the time fly...well, don't You're going to die anyway, sorry to break it to ya. Anywho, how the f**k you work this coffee machine, my old one broke and now I'm stuck with this upgraded sh*t. When they upgrade some things, they should make it easier, not harder. I mess around with it for an hour, when I got it to work, I don't even want the coffee anymore, so Kimberly took it and left.......sign. I walk out the kitchen and grab my keys. I head to my car and started the engine.

I started to drive to my office. I needed to finish some paperwork and go attend these meetings. I even had an appointment today. I don't know with whom, but I hope I don't have to kill them. Lately, I've been on a rampage. I can't control myself. I lost it completely, my monster isn't doing sh*t than drive me over the edge. I ax a man and pull hearts. What a life I live... I stop in front of the building, something isn't right here. I shook my head and just park in my spot and walk towards the entrance.

There as I open the door a man stood in jeans and a t-shirt. I look around as everyone was forcing on him. He finally spot me and smile. He walk towards me and at that moment I wanted to just head straight to the office. It was already too late. I fake a smile and shook his hand. He told me his name and that he just came to deliver something to his girl. I don't mind at all, I'm shock some of these girls have boyfriends. If only the guy knew what happen in this building, when it's no longer busy time.

I exhale and walk to my elevator and watch the door slide close. I rock back and front to the elevator music. It was really calming today. I always hated it and still do. The doors open and I walk down the hall with a smile. Saying hey to everyone and into my office. I sat down around my desk and started the paperwork before the business meeting starts. I look up at the time, I had a few hours or so. Time fly and I'm finally done. Someone came in my office reminding me about the meeting in 5. I nod and got up. I started to go down the hall to the meeting room on my floor.

The meetings on my floor is mostly about top secret things and deadly too. The people who attend this meeting or hit men and other type of killer. I must be the only insane one, since everyone kill with a weapon and that's it. I kill with both weapon and insanity. I open the door to the meeting and everyone look at me and smile. I sat on my chair and nod for them to start. It wasn't as long as I thought it would be today. We was assign a kill slip to do within 48 hours. I could kill today, but can I f**king get a break for once.

Today, might be that f**king day..SH*T. I felt something slice my chest. I look down on my chest and saw blood, I slowly look up to see the men looking shock and one with a knife in his head. I know my a** not on his list, but I know I was assigned on someone list for him to kill. This is great, I laugh with the pain on my chest. It was a good slice to, I could tell you that. I got up my chair and grab his neck so hard he let go of the gun. I'll grab your neck so hard, we'll die together. He gasp for air, I tighten my grip and I took his knife. I hope he can sword swallow. I place it down his throat and let him go.

The men gasp and eyes widen. I couldn't blame them, I really don't spare a soul. The pain in my chest hit me. I mean it f**king hit me. I was on the floor and now trying to get myself up. The other men came to help me down to the doctor in the basement. I was slowly getting back to my normal self. I look around and everything seem blurry, but I know it wasn't. My version was fine, but now it's like I'm going blind. I started to see colors, to sudden blackness. I kick and scream. The pain kicks in some more. It wasn't the slice. It was the knife, some prison.

My monster was drinking it up. I puke and felt myself fully drop on something. I couldn't see. I twist and turn. I kick and fight myself. I was pulling on my hair and I started to feel something stick me and I was now a sleep for like 3 min. I open my eyes to see I was in the doctor's office. I inhale and exhale and slowly got up.

"Don't move, Danny." Dr.Pou told me. I look at him and look down on my body. I was shirtless and bleeding. I look at him with wide eyes. I wasn't dreaming and this sh*t really happened. F**k!. Look at me, like the f**k is this, like my chest man..big scar.   

I felt sick and very bad

I felt sick and very bad. i was going to pass out and shortly I did. I was now in a daze. I woke up again, with no pain at all. Everything was taking care of. I was relief, because that sh*t was sicken. The doctor told me to go home and rest. I nodded at him and smile. That's all I wanted to here. I had an appointment today, but I can reschedule for tomorrow. It better be important like f**king serious.

I put on a t-shirt and grab my stuff from my office. I head to the main floor to leave. Everyone ask if I was okay, I just smirk and walk out. I head to my car and actually happy to be leaving to be honest. Finally, get to close my eyes. I start my engine and head home. I finally got home, to Ciel, f**k me. I roll my eyes and look at him. He could tell, I wasn't in the mood for his sh*t. He smile at me and put his arms around me. Like dude if you f**king don't.

I gave him a serious look and guess what this f**ktard did, he still touching me. Like f**k man, like can he like stay in a corner like a normal little kid. He be perfect in the corner. Like you can go a day without hearing him say anything. He look at me in amuse and I open my door to Kimberly and Darling. What the f**k is happening here?

 What the f**k is happening here?

"Movie night." ...Movie what? I want sleep, where can someone get that. I fake smile to them and look at the outfits everyone was wearing. All relax and chill. I couldn't I wouldn't..I can't watch a movie, I need to sleep. I was drag to watch it a movie anyway. Once, the movie start it was Hunger Games, I fell asleep within 20 min of the movie. It's so boring. Like...I don't see how it got this far. It's like in the list of Twilight. People are really into some ....movies.like I know hardly anyone watch Mad Max, it's better than these sh*t.

A woke up to the movie finishing. I was so happy, I was not ready to that movie still going on. I felt a little better though and I pull Kimberly closer and fell back to sleep, while they watch the second part. These people need to go somewhere else or watch something that doesn't f**king put my to sleep. Ciel all there all smiling, into this sh*t. Not surprise really, F**ktard like weird dumb sh*t anyway.