IV.Happy Tree Friends

Danny Pov

They say blood is thicker than water. They also say your family could never betray your a**, which is bull because your family is the main one that turn and stab you in the back with a smile. Keep your eyes on your enemies or friends when something happen, but in reality keep your eyes on your family. Sneaky little f**ks, the last people you would see hurting you. The main ones that laugh in your face and smile. Follow you everywhere and know your life, the same ones that can turn and kill you and say it wasn't them, because why would your family be the one to kill you.....they 'love' you.

Bullsh*t..my family turn their backs on each other everyday. If they have to kill you they will, I kill my own f**king blood? I seek no regret. I see no reason to regret anything I do in my life. I rise myself mostly, mom was there to watch us, was she a mother, no, she was more of a f**king manager.

I need time to breathe the air that's happen. Stuck in this house with my cousin Darling while Kimmie is at school. This is torture if you ask me, but today would be quite different. Some family time try to bring the family together. The thought of that put a lovely smile to my face. I got my phone and call my family with a joyful smile to let's meet up some place. They all say yes, I said sorry for my behavior for the other day.

I hang up my phone and place it on the table in front of me, Darling gave me a sneaky look. "What are you up to Danny?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, you just ask them to meet you somewhere."

"I ask them to meet us someplace, we are going to have a......... family reunion." Her eyes widen at my words and I laugh and walk pass her. This is going to be a wonderful reunion, get to know my family and laugh. Play games and get back old times. I went upstairs to my room and got ready for this family crap. Darling did the same thing too. When we were both done getting ready, we meet each other downstairs at the exit. I open the door and she pass me smiling. I roll my eyes and smile behind her.

Got in the car and turn on the engine. We stayed quiet for a while and then this little tick turn on my radio. If I wanted the radio on I think I would had turn it on. I just look at her and turn back on the read. It was a good drive to the middle of nowhere. I might have to say the woods a good place to have family time.

We got to the part of the woods where I see my family. It was quite open until you start walking deep in the woods and then the trees hover over you. I stop my car and watch the dysfunction family in front out me. What they were doing was just beyond explainable. I roll my eyes of disguised and the only word that could leave my mouth was

"gross"

I open my door and got out the car

I open my door and got out the car. Darling did too and smile at the view in front of her. I couldn't stand it. We walk closer and all of a sudden I felt hugs like the f**k if you don't get the hell off me.......ehhh...dislike them all.