III.Last Resort

****************************************************

  "She didn't belong anywhere and she never really belonged to anyone. And everyone else belonged somewhere and to someone. People thought she was too wonderful. But she only wanted to belong to someone. People always thought she was too wonderful to belong to them or that something too wonderful would hurt too much to lose. And that's why she liked him-- because he just thought she was crazy."
―   C. Joybell

**********************************************************

Danny Pov

 Family reunion they say.....Why are these fu*kers here? Family they call themselves, I really need to look around, I think they lost their way. I hear everyone clapping and the light turn on. I got from around the back of the stage and there I was in the middle of my 'familj' *family*

I was surrounded by my cousin, my fu*king father, my other cousin, aunt, uncle, and even my f**king grandmother. I thought that bit*h was dead. Never mind that, I want some motherf**king answer, like now. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to face the last man, I want to see right now.

"Hello, son." Son...pause........son..where....when was this......sorry, but I don't remember being a son to this f**k.

"I think you got the wrong person, are you confused or lost? I'll bring you to the police to make sure you find the right person, because it's sure as f**k ain't me." I said to him looking him dead in the eye. "F**king family, huh....GET THE F**k OUT!!!!!!" I pointed at the exit to show them, still didn't move my eyes off this f**k.

"Is that how you talk to your family, Danny?" My grandmother ask, while turning me around to her. I look down on the woman. I look at the door and look back down at her. I'm very piss, beyond f**ked.

"Family...where? Shouldn't you be dead?" I ask her and pointed back at the exit. They look at me and gasp, like all of them can go f**k themselves. I didn't ask them to come here. I was fine without them, don't come to me now, because Tommy is dead and now they want to feed off me. F**k.....call work....I have one family..that's my mother's side.

They turn around and walk out the room. I was relief. I fix myself and walk out the room. I look around to see if they fully leave the building all together. oo..I hate them. Is it a crime to shot them all? Maybe one, but to me it's a blessing.

I shake them out my head and went to my office to my stuff. Ciel came in to say bye and what not. I just say bye and follow him to the elevator. Make no sense why we told each other bye, when we are leaving the same time.

We finally got outside and Ciel went his own way. I went to mine and I was suddenly stopped, by oh my f**k. She wine down her window to her car and light up a smoke. She inhale it and exhale it out. I was just standing there staring. I roll my eyes and her eyes never left my face. It was just silence between us. I was dead in my place. I walk towards her and smirk.