XXI. Worship

*******************************

  I don't care how many times it takes to get through to you,
This is a force that not even God can stop,
You're fucking mine  

****************************

Danny Pov.

      Diamond was beauty to the skies

      Diamond was beauty to the skies. Her laugh was amazing, I couldn't stop laughing with her. She crawl on me like I wasn't there. She even slap me in the face and laugh. Was she just precious? She was just made to be here and she never once cry once she arrive. She only cried for food or when she was sleepy. Diamond was just like a teddy bear, she would one day lose your softness. Laying here on my bed thinking of so many things. The fight, Diamond, my family, and my inner soul.

Am I gone yet?

Lately, it been just me and my mind. I hardly left the house and I think I'm making Ciel worry about my self being. I know I am too far gone. I try to always fight my demons and monster, but I would never win. That day wouldn't happen. I really need to actually fully agree, that this is my end. It's just me and them. This pillow is actually really soft to be honest. Why the f**k am I worrying about the pillow being soft?

I think it's just me trying to stop thinking about this. Can anyone say they live like me? Live through all the craziness that I went through. The sight of death and make someone crazy, but my mind can take so much and actually smile. I stare at the roof and took a deep breath. I think is time to actually get up and do what I do best. I miss a little blood and I know you do too.

Rolling out of bed and slowly going to the bathroom. A pair of arms wrap around me, I look down on the arms wrapped around me and I smile.

"Someone finally out of bed, I see." Kimme said and hug tighter. I know she was worried and just wanted me to actually do something. I just felt down lately. When that feeling hits me, I go ghost. A ghost that was lost and just crash into the ocean. I was lost in my own world, I was just a ghost of my own mind.

"Yes, Hun. I'm finally up and I'm going to meet up with Ciel today. Discuss some things, that is all I am going to do today. " I told her and spin her around to face me and I lean in and kiss her on her lips. IT was so soft and lovely. I meet my moon.

"Okay, Yogi bear." I look at her when she call me these names, at least it's in our room and not in public like always. I took a deep breath and move away from her slowly, with a smile. I walk to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I turn on the shower and watch the stern roam the bathroom. The mirrors were full of smoke and no sight of myself.

I was just looking at full burr. I got in the shower and went under the water. I close my eyes and I see darkness. Well, you normally see that, but this darkness was different. I see blood and someone coming after me. A shadow I don't see, but it's coming near me. I don't even feel like opening my eyes. I felt the hot water run down my body and it was an amazing feeling.