I.Closer to The Edge

********************************************

HAII, WELCOME TO BOOK TWO OF MY SHADOW.....YOU HAVE TO READ BOOK ONE TO UNDERSTAND BOOK TWO, JUST SAYING. I'M ACTUALLY REALLY SHOCK I GOT THIS FAR TO BE HONEST, SOME MOMENTS I FELT LIKE GIVING UP AND JUST PUT EVERYTHING A WAY. I AM NOT A PRO AT WRITING, BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST. I WRITE HOW I LOVE TO WRITE. I LIKE TO WRITE WITH THE MIND THEN SPEAK. LIKE IN BOOK ONE THERE WAS MORE ACTION,THEN WORDS SAYING OUT SOMEONE MOUTHS. LET ME HUSH AND ENJOY BOOK TWO ♥♥♥

****************************************************

DANNY POV

It's been two months since the whole, gun war with Tommy. Let's me give you a quick reminder, I am Danny, I took his business and now I own a empire, a whole mafia family, and other f**k up things. Two months, a lot had happen. More killing, people really try to betray me, so I kill everyone on  the field in this business and replace them with my original before all this happen. I have more trust in them, I'm starting to see trust in Tommy's ex men, they do their work and they do a very good job. We had to train them more, because they really ain't that good at everything. So all I did was improve them some more. 

I heard a buzz and I answer to the first beep. I lean over and hear what this chick had to say. 

"Sir, you have a meeting  in five

"Sir, you have a meeting in five."

"I'll be right there." I let go of the button and remove myself from my desk and started to exit out my office. I walk down the hall and head to the elevator and went down one fight. The elevator door slide open and I went out. I look around the room and everyone look at me and smile. I smirk back. I was calm, but not for long. I just stop denying my insanity and just gave in. Now it's me and I control my own monster.

I walk down the white long hall and stop in front of a class door into the meeting room. I stand in front of it and took my hand out to open the door. My hand didn't make it to the door handle, Ciel open the door and walk in. He smile at me and I really just want to slap him, for that. I walk in behind him and smile at everyone who was in the room. Ciel sat next to me and I place my hand together and just kept silent. I just nod when I'm in meeting, it's so boring.

I just sat there listening about business stuff and other agreements we need to sign on . This is still a crime business, don't get it mistaken. We are talking gun trades, sex trade, death kills, and other sh*t. I'm just here to see what's going on and just disagree when things don't seem right. I mostly pay attention to death kills, because I might be boss, but I still kill a f**ktard.

Someone finally came in with some wine and place one in front of everyone. I needed it, because I heard today was going to be a long meeting and I wasn't really in the mood to be full sober during this sh*t.   

I took three wine glass and a fruit snack

I took three wine glass and a fruit snack. I was now ready to hear the est of this meeting. They talk more, about trades and how the marketing is getting up. That the business is going great so far. I smile and nod. I was mostly in my fruit snacks, it was the only thing that actually was quite entertaining, don't ask how.

They started to talk about the sex trade, people always wonder since, I own it do my men and I use the service. I don't,Ciel don't, Chase didn't, and the other men, only like five of them. We not really interesting in hoes to be honest. I wouldn't use, I never did even before Kimberly. Talking about Kimberly, she not fully my girlfriend, well she was before, but now I fully admit it and she's now living with me. Still, never said I love you to her and the same for her. It was silence I love you. Ciel is still together with that blonde. She still eek me, but whatever.

They change the subject to something else and this time I was fully out of it, I don't remember or hear anything. I was lost in place and Ciel wasn't helping either. While the female was talking, Ciel took his fruit snacks and started to make them hump one another. I try to hold my laugh in,but I couldn't hold it in any longer. Everyone look at us and we just stare at them all in their faces.

"You may continue, thank you

"You may continue, thank you." I told her, I don't know why she stop for. Like mind your damn business.

She continue to talk and talk.Me and Ciel had our own conversation. We was talking some dumb sh*t. It must be the wine, yes, it's the wine. We look at each other and smile and giggle. We were like little kids on sugar. Giggles got louder and the whole meeting room went silent. Even me and Ciel just stop and went blank. Why is everyone silent?

The shades started to go down and the room was starting to get dark and the shades block the sun. I was confused, I should have pay attention. I didn't so now I'm lost. I look around the room and I look down at a folder. Me and Ciel look at each other confused...when the f**k did these folders got here. The projector start to play and a slide started.

I was starting to pay attention to the presentation. It was really interesting. This was getting dark, I see blood a smile came on my face. I was fully drawn to it. I was all in it and not paying attention to my surrounding. The presentation stop and she got up and explain it.

It was about our enemies, Tommy might be dead, but this isn't the end. It was the end of the beginning. Sh*t, just got started. This is the end.

They watching us, they're waiting for us, they want to take us down. I laugh at the moment. I would like to see them do that, it would be quite fun. They really don't know who I am......  

So I run, hide and tell myself
I'll start again with a brand new name
And eyes that see into infinityI will disappear
I told you once and I'll say it again
I want my message read clear
I'll show you the way, the way I'm goingSo I run, hide and tear myself up
Start again with a brand new name
And eyes that see into infinity

Little reminder won't hurt them, I would love to see their faces. I had them before, but when you're on top, they coming after you even more, to drop you. Like f**ktards, I know you guys weren't there to my opening, but hello, I'm dragging this empire to the ground with me. No rinsing it up, I would watch it fall in my own hand when time comes.

I listen to every word she said and then she catch my eyes on something. She said I need to do a business opening for everyone to know that I run this now and make it known to the world I surely would like that idea. Ciel look at me and smirk and roll his eyes. He really wanted to get out this place. We've been in here for too long, like very long, like longer then my phone battery, I would say my sex life, but nothing is longer then that. .....thinking.......yup..nothing.

The woman came up to me and told me that I need to plan the vent and the speech. I nod my head and everyone started to get up and leave out the room. Ciel on the other hand was knock out. He was asleep and I just took a picture and I was going to send him it when he wakes up soon. I start to think about what to do for this meeting and how it should go down.

I smile at the sight that is going on in my head, it would be something. Not a dumb boring meeting like this sh*t. I kick Ciel and he jump out his chair and fell to the ground. I laugh so hard and lean back in the chair and drop back. He started to laugh at me and we were both laughing at each other like dumb f**ks on drugs. The wine man, the wine.