II.FALLEN

(warning: short chapter......)

DANNY POV

The next day....

Planning a f**kin speech isn't easy, they make it seem easy. Like how the f**k..Like can't i just shot in the air and people would get the point, that I'm a killer. Like sweetie, this isn't f**king wonderland, so they shouldn't be coming to this meeting with the mindset of something bright and f**king sunny. If they really do, they invest in the wrong business. Even though Tommy is dead, I need to keep this bond he had with other companies. They are do different things and we go to them for different reasons.

I really would like to say I care, but you should know by now, no killing, no f**king caring. I really think business would be boring, well it is, but to me take out the meetings and speech, it was fun. Kill people, in my own business for crying out loud. I was an insane boss, you may say.

I like things my way, I would listen to your way and nod, but I know what is right for this business. We not selling video games or anything things that the public can get out in the open. This sh*t is black market. If you don't know what that is Google it, you don't have Google, BING that sh*t.

This company is full of everyone Russians, Italians, Swedish, Spanish, ...some of crap. I don't how we don't shot each other yet. I know you can't mess with other people, but this is crime company, not my warehouse. I miss that place, haven't been there much. This place keep me until night some nights when I really want to go. Ciel said everything is okay, he taking care of it for me.

I had like two hours before this speech begun. I don't know what to do still, I was too busy at home. Since I'm here let me start to think up some stuff. I went straight into the meeting room and stood in place. What the f**k? Who is this?  

"Fiende till mig."*Enemy of mine* The only words that came out of my mine. 

"Vi möts igen

"Vi möts igen. Varit ett tag. Det var två år sedan när du var hemma . Vi saknar dig och din bror , kusin . "  *We meet again. Been a while. It was like two years ago when you were home. We miss you and your brother, cousin.* Vinci said to me. I was still shock he here. 

"Skitsnack." *Bullsh*t  I sat down in front of him and just stare at him. Why is this f**ktard here. I have other things to think about then his butt being here. He sat through the whole meeting and the whole time I look at Ciel and he don't even know why this guy is here either. When the meeting was over I went to him and sat down in front of him. The room was empty, just me and him. He might be my cousin, but that doesn't mean anything. If I could kill my own blood brother, cousins doesn't get special treatments.

"Varför i helvete är du här ? Vinci" *Why the fu*k are you here? Vinci* I ask him, I gave him a deadly stare. Choose your words wisely cousin. I have no time for this sh*t right now.