Chapter 3

Today was the day. We where leaving today. I couldn't wait to come away from school, all the home works, and all the stupid people at my school.. We would leave in 15 minutes. Brent had promised to pick me and Lara up, at my home, and his mom would drive us to the airport. "Simone are you done packing your stuff?" Lara asked and sat down next to me on the floor. I looked at all my stuff in the suitcase. I was missing something, but i couldn't figure out what it was.. "No I'm missing something, but i don't know what?" I said, and made a sad face. "Ehhm your hair straightener" She asked, because she knew how much i hated my natural curls. "No its right here" I said and took it up from the suitcase, and showed her.

"Maybe your curling iron?" She said. "YEEEEES" I screamed happy, i ran to the bedroom and took it. i laid it down in the suitcase and sat down at floor again. I don't know what i would do without my hair straightener, and curl iron.. When my natural curls go crazy, i always look like a wild lion, that curled her hair.. Let's just say, it looks horrible.. So I'm glad i have my irons so i can tame my curls, when they go way to crazy.. The man who created the hair straighter is my hero, literally. "Simone, Brent and his mom, is her now! Hurry up" I closed my suitcase, and took my Macbook and my pink Vans.

Aaron's P.O.V

Brent, Lara and Simone would be here in less than 1 hour. The boys kept talking about going to the beach, and skate on their Penny boards. And i was the only one not wanting to go skating. "Come one Aaron. You cant sit here all day" Taylor said and gave me my Penny board in my hands. "But i don't fell like skating" I said, and laid the board down on the floor. "Come on Aaron, we will have fun, we will find a girl to you." Taylor smirked. Nash smiled to me.. Oh no he better don't.. "Taylor, we don't have to find a girl to him, he already fond one." Nash laughed, the other boys looked surprised, and they all made a "Awwe" I looked down in humiliation. "Who is she?" Taylor asked, and sat down next me. "There isn't a girl, she is just a friend!" I said, and looked at all of them. "Yeah, sure" Nash said. "Nash, shut up" I said, and took my Penny board. "Fine i will go with you guys" I said and groaned. "That's the spirit boy" Matthew laughed, and we walked against the beach. Nash looked at me and smirked.. "What Nash?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. "Just a friend" He said, in a way that made everyone laugh, exclusive me.. "Seriously Nash.. Stop." I said, and skated down the street. My phone made a *pling* i took it up and see i had a new DM on twitter. I looked at the Twitter name and saw it was Simone.

From Simone:

*Hey Aaron :-)*

Was that all? I had expected that she only would have wrote me, if she needed to know where we was, or something like that. Nash looked at me, but looked away again. He was so curious, about everything..

To Simone:

*Hey Simone ;-) When will you be here?* I sent the message, and she replied immediately.

From Simone:

*We just arrived at the hotel.. Where are you guys? We can't find you..* I smiled, she was here.. Of course Nash and Matthew noticed me smiling at my phone.. "Just a friend" They said in choir. I shacked my head, and headed back to the hotel. I looked back and saw the boys was following me. "Why are you already going home?" Hayes yelled. "Brent and the girls just arrived" I answered his question. "Uhhhhhhhh" They all said... I sighed, and kept skating. I was finally home, but no one was in the lobby.. I took my phone and wrote Simone.

To Simone:

*Where are you?*

I sat down in a chair there was in the lobby. The boys came in, and walked up to me. "What are you doing here?" Taylor asked, and looked around in the lobby. "Just chilling" I said, and smiled to him. "You're waiting for Simone aren't you?" Nash asked, and looked down at me. "Okay.. Yes i am, i just wanted to say hey to her" I said, and was embarresed.. "Okay, we will be in the rooms" Nash said and they walked away. I was surprised that they didn't tease me or made fun of me. My phone made a sound, and i had got a new DM from her.

From Simone:

*Im on the beach, all alone ;-) Brent and Lara wanted to sleep, but i wanted to walk a bit..*

I smiled over her, but if she was at the beach, then how could she come down there without seeing me, or without me seeing her? I picked up my Penny board, and started to skate back to the beach. I looked for her all the way down to the beach. "Aaron" A girly voice said. i looked to my right.. A moment i was afraid that it was a fan, i wasn't in the mood for fans right now.. But it wasn't. It was Simone. "Heey" i said, and stepped down from my board. "Hey" She said shy, and learned into a hug. When i hugged her back, i felt a warm feeling inside of me. "Oh my gard" She said laughing.

"What?" I smiled. "A penny board" She smiled, and took it up in her hands. "Can you skate?" I asked. She made her mouth to a O, and laid the board on the ground. "I'm a pro" She laughed. She stood up on the board and started to drive down the streets. She looked back at me, and lost the balance.. She tipped backwards, and landed on her butt. I started running to her. "Are you okay?" I asked and looked into her eyes. "Av... my butt.." She started to laugh and so did i. "You should have seen yourself" I laughed, she hit me gently, and laughed with me again. "Should i help you this time?" I asked her and stood up. "Yeah that would be nice" She smiled and stood up on the board again.

She reached out for me, and i gave her my hand, she took my hand in hers, and i felt a jar going through my body. "Where are all the other boys?" She asked and looked down, and concentrated about skating. "Oh, they're in their hotel rooms" I said and looked at her. "Okay" She said low, and looked at me. I felt my cheeks blushing.. Damn it why does she have this effect on me? I looked at her, and cheked her out. She had a t-shirt, and some black jeans on. Her curly hair was in a pony tail, she looked pretty. "Wanna go back to the hotel?" She asked, and gave me the Penny board back. "Yeah sure" I said, and we walked back in sillence.