22.

Lisa's POV

I was back to bed with the help of Chanwoo. I couldn't stop staring at Chanwoo, making him flustered, "Wh-What? Don't stare at me like that."

I giggled teasingly at him. Chanwoo had that confused expression when he looked at me, "Why did you do that?"

"I thought all the pain I am having would be gone if I killed myself. I couldn't handle the pain I was having. Those flashbacks including you."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you like that."

"No, I was the one who told you to leave so there's nothing to be sorry for. It's just I didn't want to rely on you all the time."

Chanwoo took a hold of my hand, making me feel flattered, "It's not wrong to rely on me all the time. I'll do what I can to make you feel happy. Don't forget that you have people that cares about you."

I smiled at him for thinking of others.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Thank you. It's already late, you should go."

"No, I will stay for awhile. Until you're asleep."

"Really? What happened to Rose?"

"We broke up."

"W-Why?"

"Rose has grown to dislike me."

"Oh, I guess it's because of me."

"Not really, I don't think Rose would get really jealous because I have my reasons."

"Then why did she ask for a breakup?"

"Who knows?"

"Chanwoo-"

We didn't notice Ms. Oh's presence as we were startled to see her standing there, "M-Ms. Oh, you were there?" 

She shrugged her shoulders expressionless, making both of us smile nervously, "I have been here since the beginning." 

Ms. Oh sighed harshly in disbelief while Chanwoo stood up for her to sit, but she shook her head with a smile on her face, "Thank you, Chanwoo, for saving her. This girl need to be taught a lesson." 

I laughed faking, knowing that she didn't like the fact that I would kill myself.

"Chanwoo, will you take her home?"

I stopped eating the food that she bought and about to say something, Chanwoo interrupted me, "I will. I'll take care of her properly from now on."

Aunt left us alone together and I frowned at him, "You should rest now. I'll watch over you."

I softened my face and immediately obeyed him, before I could do that, he kissed my forehead and made me feel safe, "Don't overthink again, okay?"

I nodded my head and fell asleep while listening to him singing a song for me.

- The Next Morning - 

No one's POV

Lisa and Chanwoo were on their way to home. Jungkook and the others was able to find the house after arriving from the airport. They were stunned by how huge the house is and its beautiful designs.

They were nervous as they couldn't wait to see Lisa and heard a car coming as they immediately hid at the alley. They were curious and hoping that it would be Lisa.

It was surprisingly Lisa and they widened their eyes happily, but their happiness faded away when a man came out as well.

Jungkook was in devastated.